The New Raith Rovers Thread

See! This is what happens when Gary Locke and Yogi tag team our club to relegation. We have to spend at least a year in this fucking echo chamber, with the only infrequent new sounds being from illiterate jakeys from Methil.

I'll admit that when we got relegated the impact of dropping down a forum didn't cross my mind but it will be at the forefront the next time we go down.

Never mind smaller crowds, the spectre of part-time football, reduced media exposure. This is much worse than any of that.

Perhaps we should make our players and board read the last couple of weeks of posts in this thread so they realise exactly what they've done.

2 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

Be a decent top end L1/bottom end championship keeper I think.

Wonder if we would take a punt on him again, we're searching around for a keeper since Kelly went back.

Noticed Marc McCallum in your pre season photos. Wonder if he's back up here for good or just staying fit before going back down south.

Can't see us signing him anyway. We have Cuthbert and Lennox for next season. Both will be wanting that no. 1 spot.

Can't see us signing another keeper that will be expecting that spot as well.

Can't see us signing him anyway. We have Cuthbert and Lennox for next season. Both will be wanting that no. 1 spot.

Can't see us signing another keeper that will be expecting that spot as well.

We have previous for losing all 3 keepers, so I'll take that punt. The Cats injury problems are well documented, so it could be a good thing.

We have previous for losing all 3 keepers, so I'll take that punt. The Cats injury problems are well documented, so it could be a good thing.

We have other positions we need filled and cover for before looking for a fourth keeper though.

I would hate for us to bring in a fourth keeper and take no budget at all into the new season in case we need to bring in emergency cover in October/November like we needed last season with Liam Smith..

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Well less than 2 hours until the fixtures are released.

Who are we all wanting, first game of the season, then?

Forfar/Arbroath away for me.

Dundee United at home......... oh wait, wrong division :thumbsdown