The New Raith Rovers Thread

15 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Sorry to take this of course a bit, but how do i go about getting my son to be mascot for one of the games? Do i have to contact the club directly? Can't see anything on the website about it.

As far as I remember you have to be in the supporters club.

Someone else maybe know better?

22 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Nicked from Fantalk:

"There's definitely a Cowdenbeath player on his way here. One of their directors just tweeted "All the best sir at @RaithRovers_FC unless against @CowdenbeathFC #MyFamiliy'sfavouriteCowdenPlayer"

Could simply be a tweet to Greig Spence.

Nicked from Fantalk:

"There's definitely a Cowdenbeath player on his way here. One of their directors just tweeted "All the best sir at @RaithRovers_FC unless against @CowdenbeathFC #MyFamiliy'sfavouriteCowdenPlayer"

Could simply be a tweet to Greig Spence.

It was in reference to Liam Buchanan.

David Syme to make a sensational return to the club after a such a successful first spell.

Never put a foot wrong.

Sorry to take this of course a bit, but how do i go about getting my son to be mascot for one of the games? Do i have to contact the club directly? Can't see anything on the website about it.

You don't have to be a member of the supporters' club but I'm sure it's Eddie Doig and Gordon Adamson who organise the mascots. He'll have a great day. They're very well looked after.

We need a another new signing or a strip to kick start this thread, the last few days have been awful...

Rumour factory will kick off when the players start training and other players who are free agents come in just for pre-season with us

Most players and managers are still on holiday, I'm sure it'll start kicking off again soon. I'm chuffed with the manager and the 3 new signings. Not being overly confident. But our new strike force will strike fear into this league....we hope.

That's a good shout actually. He a free agent? Or he still with Airdrie?

Either way I'm guessing if we were interested, we'd probably get him anyway with the state Airdrie seem to be in at the minute..

At our level it probably depends where he lives. Where is Conroy from?