The New Raith Rovers Thread

Skacel was funded externally. I find the £950 figure hard to believe. If it is true Livi we're offering £400 a week what the f**k would we be offering £950 p/w for. If I was in his shoes all it would have taken for me to switch clubs would have been an offer of say £500 p/w, that's an extra £5K a year, anybody would take that.

Skacel was only partially funded. We were also contributing to his total sum.

I'm sure players at this level, as long as it's not too much extra travelling, would switch for as little as £50 extra a week. Really can't imagine we are paying more than double what Livingston are. 

43 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Skacel was funded externally. I find the £950 figure hard to believe. If it is true Livi we're offering £400 a week what the f**k would we be offering £950 p/w for. If I was in his shoes all it would have taken for me to switch clubs would have been an offer of say £500 p/w, that's an extra £5K a year, anybody would take that.

The Rangers approach to signing players.

Kevin Kyle said he'd sign for £750 per week so they gave him £3k.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

I'd rather have £500 a week, than £5k/year

On 2017-6-10 at 15:03, basher brash said:

2 cups! You would love to have beaten Rangers to win the Ramsdens  cup so don't be little it, Incidently unbeaten against the old firm in cup finals another wee fact there ,Anyway enough of the history lessons it's funny since we have been relegated the minks fae Methil our now gate crashing our forum cute eh ! Canny wait until the season starts so wee can put least fife back in there place like the last time.

rangers beat us in the 1949 league cup final

Well then .( Big Fifer ,Mon -The -Fife , east fife for life , Gordon EF  , ) why bother coming on these forums ? They are filled with comments , wind up's . slagging's , piss takes , banter by All fans of every club . just stick to the official clubs from now on ,  if all you want is stats and who signed for who and when , don't let us fans who enjoy a wee bit o banter and a laugh stop having a wee bit  of fun , Its just BANTER & JOKES .

Space Cadet Tazz reporting for duty

11 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

Looking forward to going to Wetherstons game will probably be crap on your shity "pitch" football should always be played on grass.

you will be blaming it on any injuries you get next !! yawn ,,,, great surface for playing on IMO no excuse but get them in now if you like !

Looking forward to going to Wetherstons game will probably be crap on your shity "pitch" football should always be played on grass.

We have the best artificial pitch in Scotland atm and it's also better than most grass pitches in the country aswell.

Bog standard answer you have no proof that what you say is correct.  Football has been played on grass for over 100 years and there has never been a problem with this.  If your team had been better supported you wouldn#t have had to go down this route.:o

5 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

Bog standard answer you have no proof that what you say is correct.  Football has been played on grass for over 100 years and there has never been a problem with this.  If your team had been better supported you wouldn#t have had to go down this route.:o

lost me there , but its a pity you missed livi and brechin on the way DOWN here , then you might change your mind about having a problem with (some)  grass pitches ...