The New Raith Rovers Thread

Perhaps oor Barry could get himself a nice safari suit as favoured by the dear departed Roger Moore 

What about a garment like this?

IMG_1497087321.239195.jpg

To the Forfar Albion fan: We're just passing through on our return to our rightful place in Scottish football. #roaringback

1 hour ago, Sweaty Morph said:

I'm not comfortable with all this positivity, especially when fans of other clubs are enthusing over our signings. Christ, even I'm feeling good about the upcoming season. Need a Skacel-esque signing to redress the balance IMHO.

Season long injuries up ahead IMHO

3 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I'd settle with winning it with a 90th minute winner in the last game of the season.

Only if it was an overhead kick. From the halfway line. Not interested otherwise

[emoji23] that wee east fife team that has won 4 major honours, how many has the big team fae kirkcaldy won i wonder

East Fife remind me of Morton fans constantly harking back to 1922 when they won the Scottish cup. Ok you won a few cups. In 19 canteen. You've been shit ever since. Deal with it.