The New Raith Rovers Thread

50 minutes ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

So Buchanan will have now played for all 4 Fife clubs. Who was the last player to do that?

McBride would likely be the last to play for one of the clubs. Crawford and Clarke proceeding him. Pat Clarke probably playing the most games for each of the teams. 

Maybe outside business chipping in wages was a success with their business's PR if that's a true wage, but obviously not with the team outcome ha. Can't really get a more exciting signings news at this level, league 1 will be a good squint for the outsiders ????????

Delighted to see us sign two forwards who scored almost 60 goals between them last season.

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but what's the earliest a team has won the third tier title?

Wonder what the record points total is? Could be the season we beat our goals scored record!! #roaringback

Delighted to see us sign two forwards who scored almost 60 goals between them last season.

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but what's the earliest a team has won the third tier title?

Waiting for other teams fans tampons falling out and thumping their chests with taking our tongue in cheek optimism serious as f**k ha. Supporting Rovers defo bring out the mood swings [emoji28]