The New Raith Rovers Thread

These guys are all getting signed today I hear.

Source? Buzzing if true like.

All I want is some news that players are coming in. It's been slightly to quiet for my liking, especially after Craig Barr not staying[emoji107]???? Just show us the 'Signing/Player News' tweet haha

4 hours ago, Caskie Rover said:

If the Vaughan rumours are true it wouldn't surprise me if he signs and come back on loan for the beginning of the season!

Seams as though it may be true since we've not heard from one half of the bromance yet.

Care to update Bambino .....

Hopefully Lewis has cottoned on and told him to STFU.

Yeah heard Spence was done and will be announced asap. Buchanan wasn't as big a cert but Smith has managed to convince him. Both them up front for next season will be excellent.

Regarding Vaughan I'm also told that he's ready and raring to go and desperate to move us back up....so expect him to leave before then end of the month :lol:

What's the story with the home strip for this year? My wee lads desperate for a home top but all you can get is the red away top in sizes way too big for to him.

Emailed / FB / phoned the club but never get a reply. The wee man's desperate but cannae seem to get him one.