The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 hours ago, Dazzle said:

Pars fans are terrible for realising they've been bested then throwing out a "what a state to get your self in" to look like some genius troll. 

Every time its reeking as well.  

"bested" :lol:

You're right. The loony who battered in over 300 words because I made fun of his avatar really got me with a zinger.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

"bested" :lol:

You're right. The loony who battered in over 300 words because I made fun of his avatar really got me with a zinger.

Oh dear, you're still here and still talking about it though.....obsessed!

10 hours ago, Dazzle said:

Pars fans are terrible for realising they've been bested then throwing out a "what a state to get your self in" to look like some genius troll. 

Every time its reeking as well.  

Aye, that's what's happening here. The Raith fans hitting out with Rangers-esque 'obsessed' patter are really the ones besting Dunfermline fans, they're definitely not the seething messes in this thread.

8 hours ago, rw89 said:

John Collins always brings this up about Monaco with the same point. Ironically, there's been quite a few of the former Hibs players who've came out and said that while it got them performing better, they hated the double sessions he introduced at Hibs. 

And that, in a nutshell, shows why the rest of the world has left British players behind.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Jeepers. If you can't mock your direct rivals when they've been humiliated there's literally no point in following a mediocre football club. 

Take your medicine. 

At least they might be back in the championship next season whilst your team I'm afraid will be debt dodgers from here to eternity.

7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

At least they might be back in the championship next season whilst your team I'm afraid will be debt dodgers from here to eternity.

That doesn't phase me in the slightest tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

The in depth interview with our CEO in FFP was well worth the wait and worthy of a read

Much more optimistic since reading it 

Nah I'm not believing that, not from someone like you ya torn faced pessimistic hoor. You awrite? ;)

Lets not kid ourselves here, if the roles were reversed we'd be over Dunfermline's thread like a rash giving them pelters.

Course you would, every time we got beat while in league one you always had a couple Raith fans giving it big licks.

I'm already looking forward to laughing at your expense when Stranraer give you a riding.