The New Raith Rovers Thread

11 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I don't think he's much worse or better than most of those mentioned. He seems to have his pros and cons.

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

Did Bolan not have Forfar flying in their League only to lose the title to none other than a certain Dick Campbell...

Yes but don't let that worry you.

11 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Aye you could.

FYI, The Avatar is now 4 years old and I see no reason to change it. It's far from new as tbh I've laughed at the P**s since the time they were 2nd bottom of the old 2nd division (a decade or two more before the days avatars and PC's) I agree it's not quite as pertinent now as it was 4 years ago but no doubt like fashion it will someday be apt' again. Incidentally in my life time I've seen my club languish near the bottom of the old 2nd div too....just never that lowly

The reason for the edit was I originally didn't feel the need to quote you but somebody jumped in between us and I realised it didn't look right. I knew you'd only be confused and so added your name to the post just to let you know your thoughts hadn't been over looked.

Lastly you are right (as you'll very well aware) relegation isn't nice and does hurt but I appreciate all of your repeated efforts and advice when coming on here and having a wee dig us at any given opportunity, and surprise, surprise here you are again, in the words on Al Murray "you're obsessed".  You may think that given my avatar that last comment is a tad hypocritical but when considered that yet again were are having this banter on the Rovers thread and not Walking down the Halbeath Rd thread it should be clear that the avatar isn't actually there for your benefit (But still you feel the need to bite).

Hopefully you will see this avatar return to rile you back in this section for season 2018-19 though knowing some on here I've no doubt they'll be unable to contain themselves and will spot it while trolling the Rovers Div 1 thread next season.

TTFN.

:lol:

I bet there was sweat dripping off your forehead as you furiously typed that. What a state to get yourself in man.

It's only football.