The New Raith Rovers Thread

Yo be honest Dick Campbell might not be a bad shout.His record isn't bad in lower leagues and getting Arbroath to win from their position in January was the exact opposite of the managers you had performances.

So my understanding of this situation is....some people like the idea of dick....some don't like the idea of dick....I have never been keen on the idea of dick but I suppose u never know, next year at this time...after a successful season we might all be lovers of dick.

As long as we don't get shafted

How about "here's where we're at, we've interviewed "x" number of candidates and a decision will be given soon". Maybe that would help quell the rumours, heresay and the "I know a man, that knows a man, who blind dog so someone going to Starks".

Great idea, so the statement that the club have a shortlist and are interviewing isn't good enough, you basically just need to know how many people are on the short list... And if they did mention the numbers of the people that are interviewed, surely that will just make rumours even worse as you'd get the 'in the know' chaps flexing their ability to extract information out of someone so that they can show everyone how important they are on an Internet forum.

49 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

I could make up far better rumours if I just wanted to get a sense of importance on P&B for god sake.

I've not made anything up. He was interviewed on Saturday but there is little to no chance of him going unless there was a big movement from either himself or the board on Saturday. He loves Arbroath and does not want to go full time. He was asked to speak to the us and out or politeness and courteosy he did so.

In other news Darren Young was interviewed for the Clyde job but was turned down in favour of Jim Chapman. He remains very keen on Rovers.

I guess we'll find out something this week. I remember last season we we're all thinking it would take a while and then the Locke story broke out of nowhere late at night so you never know when it'll happen.

Aye, I was in the pub when the Locke thing broke. Should've stayed there for the season.

will someone please say with authority and knowledge

that Toni Calderon has been spotted down Pratt street way

IMG_1495487327.158896.jpg.0c5a08a3188b959134c78d89be3da87c.jpg

His team are 1-0 down in the play offs. If his team are knocked out he'll be announced as manager next Tuesday or Wednesday. Paquito will be assistant and Raul Ojeda will be our new GK coach.

I know all this is 100% to be the truth.

9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

His team are 1-0 down in the play offs. If his team are knocked out he'll be announced as manager next Tuesday or Wednesday. Paquito will be assistant and Raul Ojeda will be our new GK coach.

Christian Patino defensive coach IMO.

In all seriousness I have it on pretty good authority it's going to be Ryan Blackadder and Karl Hawley.

Just as well we got relegated before Brexit kicks in then.

Calderon wasn't in the picture on Bobby Linns Twitter...

3 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Going by Bobby Linn's twitter, looks like the boys were only out there for the weekend.

Not that it matters. Dick Campbell won't be offered the job.

You his wife or something? Honestly just fucking shut up about dick fucking Campbell ya arsehole. :lol: 

Edited by Rovers_Lad