The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Are Rovers inviting applications for this vacancy? They should be spoilt for choice.  It is one of the bigger jobs in Scottish football.

The BoD have a short list apparently, this makes sense seeing as the gobshite was never going to stay.

There has been no contact between Raith and Dick Campbell, the only time he'll be anywhere near Starks Park next season is when his Arbroath team are visiting.

Genuinely can't believe his name is even being discussed, it's amazing how many people claim to be "in the know" just to feel important on an internet forum and even more amazing that so many people take them seriously.

There has been no contact between Raith and Dick Campbell, the only time he'll be anywhere near Starks Park next season is when his Arbroath team are visiting.

Genuinely can't believe his name is even being discussed, it's amazing how many people claim to be "in the know" just to feel important on an internet forum and even more amazing that so many people take them seriously.

So your "in the know" then?

3 minutes ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

Just playing devil's advocate here, as an outsider looking in with interest...

Don't most managers get sacked at least once in their careers? Doesn't make them bad managers overall, IMO of course.

He appears to have abused the privalige.

So your "in the know" then?

The irony isn't lost on me, I usually don't post at all but when I see people posting blatant lies and quoting imaginary sources then they deserve to be shot down.

The relationship between the fans and the board is already volatile enough at the moment without these idiots trying to add fuel to the fire.

I'm afraid there has been so pipe down. He was interviewed on Saturday, I'm not sure if he is the favourite but he was 100% interviewed.

8 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Dick Campbell WILL BE manager of Arbroath FC (emoji173.png️) next season.

Heard it here first.

Inconsiderate b*****d!

You might have had the decency to have posted that last night!

I would have gotten a better nights sleep.