The New Raith Rovers Thread

20 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

If Raith Rovers appoint Dick Campbell I'll fucking kill myself.

I'll die laughing, BOGOF at the CO-OP.

Are any bookies doing a market on it? I had a quick look on McBookie, but couldn't see anything.
Just wondered who was the favourite. 

They're not doing a market on it because the chairman has said there's already a shortlist. Someone asked on twitter the other day.

Had it confirmed that Campbell is being interviewed tomorrow but will turn it down as he wants to remain part time as he also runs a business. If we were somehow to convince him to come then he'd be bringing along a very special assistant though, someone who the fans would definitely take to...a club legend you might say.

Just now, Ding Dang Doo said:

Had it confirmed that Campbell is being interviewed tomorrow but will turn it down as he wants to remain part time as he also runs a business. If we were somehow to convince him to come then he'd be bringing along a very special assistant though, someone who the fans would definitely take to...a club legend you might say.

Right come on then? Who? 

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

We're clearly going in to administration in a couple of weeks due all that overspending we've been doing recently

Popcorn out

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

They were always going to drop, in the end if we have 100 fans putting in 20 quid a month it's still better than f**k all. So no, not particularly.

If you're clued up enough to know what was said at a meeting last night I'm sure you're clued up enough to know the reasons behind the u20s.

Your a right touchy cnut eh?

Its not difficult to know what was said at the meeting

I remember having a chuckle to myself when Gary Locke was favourite for the job. "That'll never happen" I thought to myself.

12 months on and I'm thinking Dick Campbell is probably the 'outstanding candidate from a list of quality applicants'.

To be fair, he does have outstanding credentials for getting teams promoted from the lower leagues.

Wouldn't be a mental choice.

23 minutes ago, Typicalrovers said:

We're fishing in a smaller pond.

There's fishing a smaller pond and then there's fishing in a smaller pond,

But DC?? That's akin to dookin in a puddle. :wacko: