The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

The players under contact have to stay.Raith can,t just release everyone. Take it Raith will stay full time.

They can be let go for free if another club wants them, if the club is happy for them to do so. All rumours, however. 

No one knows. Sounds like Tuesday is the day we start to hear things. 

As funny as I found today, most of you guys are decent gents. League One isn't a total disaster but if you're getting rid of everyone then that's not a good sign. Hopefully just a rumour and not a sign of some trouble brewing off the pitch.

I can't actually believe you went down though. Derbies will be a big miss next season.

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

It would be a real shame if that's the last we see of Vaughan. The way the last two seasons have turned out is not that we hoped for, that's for sure.

Me too. Shanner.  He would be the guy to fire you up but I personally can't see him staying.  I think he will be staying West next year although he loves training where he's at. Sad times all round 

Me too. Shanner.  He would be the guy to fire you up but I personally can't see him staying.  I think he will be staying West next year although he loves training where he's at. Sad times all round 

So long as he avoids Dunfermline. That would be a right kick in the teeth.

When he was up at Brechin on Wednesday he was applauded by the fans and he looked almost apologetic. What a mess.

55 minutes ago, Michael W said:

A low five figure sum will be enough to get either Vaughan, Callachan or Matthews given our relegation, unfortunately. As for the players themselves, they'd be mad to stay if they can get a better offer. 

I don't want to sound like I'm repeating myself but a lot of guys know who I know and there's unfinished business at Raith and gratitude and loyalty to people who have stuck by LV.  I would be surprised if at this stage of his development he stays but if he's given assurances, maybe.  I know there's interest from a good few clubs so will have to wait and see, I do know he was there with his Gf D and his parents and is gutted not just for his teammates he still trains with every day, including this week but for a lot of people at the club, some them though, maybe no.  

5 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Out of interest is that based on anything in particular?

Matthew Elder reporting players in tears after the game. No sympathy. They've been awful for too long.

What I would say is that Ian Davidson is a fucking c**t

I don't disagree in the slightest but is there a reason you've selected him for your criticism?

Not a dig or fishing, genuinely interested.

Hope you guys get a bit of stability in the coming months. A good club with good fans (most are decent on here) and the whole season has just been a farce it would seem, looking in from the outside.

Just now, Ro Sham Bo said:

So long as he avoids Dunfermline. That would be a right kick in the teeth.

When he was up at Brechin on Wednesday he was applauded by the fans and he looked almost apologetic. What a mess.

:lol: he won't be at Dunfermline. 

Just now, CALDERON said:

Out of interest is that based on anything in particular?

Matthew Elder reporting players in tears after the game. No sympathy. They've been awful for too long.

There's not much I can really say but I know of clubs interested. I'm not going to quote my mate ever though, there's a complete buffer and there's always been, even when he was getting shafted from Locke and his arsehole favs. 

2 minutes ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

I don't disagree in the slightest but is there a reason you've selected him for your criticism?

Not a dig or fishing, genuinely interested.

Hope you guys get a bit of stability in the coming months. A good club with good fans (most are decent on here) and the whole season has just been a farce it would seem, looking in from the outside.

Gave the shhh sign to the home support. Unbelievable. That and he's absolutely fucking shite.

1 minute ago, Bambino7 said:

There's not much I can really say but I know of clubs interested. I'm not going to quote my mate ever though, there's a complete buffer and there's always been, even when he was getting shafted from Locke and his arsehole favs. 

:lol:

You're a fucking slaver.

1 hour ago, Fifes finest said:
1 hour ago, Bambino7 said:
The people would wanted, suggested then approved Lewis for tattooed p***k are to blame and not Yogi. 

im blaming yogi for his under use of one of our best attackers and some of his decisions in general and i for one was fuming when lewis went still am

I would have to be honest and say LV wasn't, he was glad to get away from the club at the time but signed another deal because of the loyalty given.  The club was a farce November December, yogi had a massive job on but again he shouldn't have taken you down.  That's a disgrace 

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Is it true that every single player has been told they can find a new club, if so it looks like there are fundamental issues at that club beyond the on-the-pitch problems.

No, that's not true.