The New Raith Rovers Thread

Where is this source all players told to find new clubs ? Don't believe that as some could demand a fee and we have a decent core that could get us straight back up with a decent manager

8 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Why not give it to Rudi Skacel?

Better yet, lets bring back Gary Locke and let him run the U20's..

We have paid Scott Robertson a whole years salary to get 45 mins of football out of him. In that 45 minutes, he managed to give away the foul for the equaliser and then went on to f**k up the decisive penalty. He can get to f**k as well.

What a total cretin you are.

Robertson has been working with the U20's all season, this is the only highlight so far.

So your desire for me to "Have a word with myself!" for touting Robertson has absolutely nothing to do with the work that he has done with the 20s this season or the experience that he can pass on to young players coming through?

I do apologise. I had absolutely no idea that Robertson was involved with the U20's.

I work night shift weekdays, so never get to attend any of the youth games.

4 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

If Drysdale had any intention of walking an announcement would have been made by now. Instead it looks like he's appointed himself as chief executioner. So far the manager and his assistant have gone and there are rumours circulating about the players' futures... but nothing about Drysdale. I have no faith in the c**t making the right decisions on anything any more. Just go, and leave someone else to pick up the pieces of you car crash tenure at Stark's.

The guy sat idly through the Anelka farce not saying a word so no chance he will resign

1 minute ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

A bit harsh there, no?

All because my opinion differs from yours :lol:

You want a player to 'get to f**k' because we have been paying him whilst injured for a season. I assume you wanted Vaughan gone this time last year for that reason also?

18 minutes ago, Leggy Blonde said:

ALL the players have been told to find new clubs?? There's some good young players who are under contract.. surely tae f**k the club wouldn't just cut them loose?? 

Surely that's a bit defeatist - most F/T teams manage to get promoted from Div. 1 at the first attempt.

Even Lewis Vaughan?

On 11/01/2017 at 20:10, Raith Against The Machine said:

"I am aware that there has been some negative initial reaction to what was a premature leak of comment on the Bates deal yesterday by a person close to the transaction, and there has been a false perception that the deal was a poor one from this club’s perspective (without any details having been made public)." - Eric Drysdale, 11/01/17

"It won't really mean any extra money for us at this point." - Gary Locke, 10/01/17

Just bumping this because it's undoubtedly one of the highlights of the season. 

"A person close to the transaction" :lol:

Edited by Raith Against The Machine

You want a player to 'get to f**k' because we have been paying him whilst injured for a season. I assume you wanted Vaughan gone this time last year for that reason also?

He should never have been offered that contract last season. So my feelings towards him hasn't changed in a year..

I then went on to say, he was the result of that equaliser then went on to miss the decisive penalty..

It's nothing to do with him being injured. He has been with us for 2 years now and I haven't seen him make a positive influence on any game. I had no idea he actually had anything to with the U20's team..

To call me a cretin is slightly over the top though :lol:

Players haven't been told that. Meeting on Tuesday. I hear Yogi telling them all in the dressing room how pish they are. Cuthbert asks him about all his f**k ups and all hell lets loose.

Player said clearly that they were told they can all leave, take of that what you will

Just now, Typicalrovers said:

Players haven't been told that. Meeting on Tuesday. I hear Yogi telling them all in the dressing room how pish they are. Cuthbert asks him about all his f**k ups and all hell lets loose.

I hope he laid into Big Jock, to hear that he lamped the big eared c**t would brighten up my night.