The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, miloman said:

Wholesale clear out required after play offs..from top to bottom. Drysdale needs to front up why he allowed Vaughan to go on loan to a relegation rival.

Front up ?

Manager wouldn't play him, but board wanted to keep him, and Dumbarton were the only ones willing to pay his wages.

Davo has been one of those imposters this season as well. :lol:

Deserves to be put in the same category Johnston, Thomson, Thompson, McHattie etc..

Nonsense. Davo has had some good games for us this season. He was fine against Morton. The rest of your list is right enough. Basically anyone Locke signed (bar Hardie) can bolt.

Nonsense. Davo has had some good games for us this season. He was fine against Morton. The rest of your list is right enough. Basically anyone Locke signed (bar Hardie) can bolt.

If Davo's best is being 'fine' that's hardly an argument to keep him. He's been at the Rovers for most of my Rovers supporting life and I'm fucking sick of him.

Vaughan scoring the goal that saves Dumbarton puts the seal on a season of disastrous decisions from our club.

He just said in the interview he would love to play for Raith in the playoffs if they finish 9th. What a bizarre situation :lol:

Vaughan just said an Alba he doesn't know if he can play for Rovers in the playoffs

Whoever along with Gary F Locke put this young man in this position should be ashamed of themselves

Scores a goal to keep one team up at possibly the expense of the team (maybe relegated) he is signed to next season

How and why was Gary F Locke allowed to get away with this, who sanctioned it ?

stand up and be counted

If Davo's best is being 'fine' that's hardly an argument to keep him. He's been at the Rovers for most of my Rovers supporting life and I'm fucking sick of him.

He was there when we won the league. When we finished 2nd in this league. When we finished 4th last season. He's been a good servant for the club. If you want a scapegoat for this season take your pick of Locke's signings. I bagsy Johnston. I have developed a healthy dislike for him.

In that case the board should have said no but they are weak there is to much of he's ma mate so he shoud be on the board there has to be a clear out but it wont happen to many cliques if the most of the current board goes then so does the benefits of the few.

41 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

He was there when we won the league. When we finished 2nd in this league. When we finished 4th last season. He's been a good servant for the club. If you want a scapegoat for this season take your pick of Locke's signings. I bagsy Johnston. I have developed a healthy dislike for him.

Johnston looks like a player but fills every cliché you can imagine. Couldn't cross the road, pass wind/water etc, blow over in a light breeze. But I haven't managed to hate him yet.

Davo on the other hand done a nice job filling in for Thomson this year, probably better than Thomson was himself. Utterly miserable to watch in midfield these days though.

My scapegoat is Jordan Thompson another rangers wannabe who ruins every good thing he does with utter stupidity in his next move and still gets a regular start. Surely a man short would have better than him today

Who is running this club!

Appoint proven failure Gary Locke
Give him a TWO year deal
Gift Bates to Rangers
Watch him make their first team within months
Give Vaughan to Dumbarton
Watch him give them goals
Watch Vaughan score the goal that pretty much consigns us to the playoffs.

Got to be some of the worst decisions ever made at our club, I don't care how hard the board work or how big Rover fans they are this season has been a disgrace and some of them should stand aside.