The New Raith Rovers Thread

We are good enough to beat Ayr I really hope we do as I can't see both Dumbarton or st mirren winning. As for Hughes not his fault we have no midfeild left with injuries and suspensions amazing how much a difference Mathews makes when he playes.

We are good enough to beat Ayr I really hope we do as I can't see both Dumbarton or st mirren winning. As for Hughes not his fault we have no midfeild left with injuries and suspensions amazing how much a difference Mathews makes when he playes.

They only need a draw. Our goal difference is worse.

Gary Locke - 23 games - 22 goals scored - 31 conceded - 25pts - 1.09PPG

John Hughes - 12 games - 11 scored - 20 conceded - 11pts - 0.92PPG

Hughes is doing worse with the exact same squad.

Not his fault tho.

St Mirren and Dumbarton just need a point though. That's the difference that late goal at Hibs has made.

At a loss after that game today. About as bad a performance as you could ever imagine.

Not his fault tho.

Your team has a great result tonight, having a great season, and you're wasting you're time trying to work out which Raith Rovers manager is worse. Jesus Christ.

I said on here many weeks ago that it would come to this

last game of the season would be mega, going down or playoff

looks like that now, hate being right

from what i hear the performance today was nothing short of EMBARRASSING

thankfully yogi will be long gone before August, not really any better than Gary F Locke

47 minutes ago, sonicsco said:

"We are good enough to beat Ayr". A very bold statement, wish I had your confidence.

Hope we do

51 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not his fault tho.

This is trolling at its worst!!                                                                                            Hughes took over a team that was already in free fall.                                                          

He slowed down the inevitable, consider our more recent home form, but expecting him to turn it round with the players we had!! Really?                                                                   

Not saying Hughes has done well, but with the team LOCKE formed/left at Rovers?       Get a grip, man.

Edited by Wee Sandy

Biggest cuffing of the season and Davo wasn't on the pitch, that's fucked up a few posters agendas.
get M'Voto on the bench and Bene back in the team, along side Mango

[emoji23]Aye 'Davo' would have been the difference today. Hopefully he is booted out the door, along with most of the other at the end of the season regardless of what league we end up in.