The New Raith Rovers Thread

Notice it's been edited out of the highlights video too, disgraceful behaviour, I'm sure the culprit will be caught, interesting to see only The Courier picking up on this, if it was a Celtic or Rangers fan or player it would be national news.

8 minutes ago, liam_barnett said:

Notice it's been edited out of the highlights video too, disgraceful behaviour, I'm sure the culprit will be caught, interesting to see only The Courier picking up on this, if it was a Celtic or Rangers fan or player it would be national news.

But then that's because it's the two biggest clubs in the country with a reputation for being cretins. 

Hilarious to see Toshney somehow thing he'd get away with punting the ball out of Penksa's hands. We're quite lucky we had him and M'Voto as enforcers to calm people down. 

12 hours ago, liam_barnett said:

very good chance it will be in the FFP tomorrow

not surprised it's been edited out, hopefully used for evidence, surely high vis jacket must have seen something ?

Edited by Ancient Mariner

On 19/03/2017 at 17:32, bobbykdy said:

Feel much more sympathy for him now, as reading that it sounds like he's suffering from depression. The bit about spending 4 days in bed is particularly telling. You have to give him credit for acknowledging that his heart isn't in it, and instead of picking up a wage and cheating your club and fans, has quit.

1 hour ago, Ancient Mariner said:

very good chance it will be in the FFP tomorrow

not surprised it's been edited out, hopefully used for evidence, surely high vis jacket must have seen something ?

Chief Executive Eric Drysdale commented, “We are pleased to advise that we are today passing crystal clear images of the alleged perpetrator to Dundee United FC and to Police Scotland and every effort will be made to identify the individual concerned.

http://www.raithrovers.net/29185/unacceptable-conduct-statement.htm

15 hours ago, rw89 said:

Seriously hope they find the idiot who did it and they get banned. Utter shitebag behaviour of the highest order. Also, quite surprised not one United fan commented about it on the match thread. 

I can't speak for other people, but I didn't see the coin getting thrown given I was right up the back in the opposite corner. I hope they catch whichever arsehole threw it. Obviously.

15 hours ago, liam_barnett said:

Aye, as others have said given that it's now part of a criminal investigation the footage will have been taken down. Sub judice and all that. The police will have the footage, don't worry about that.

In other news, away from coin gate and the ongoing relegation battle, we're getting new home and away tops next season.

A lot to live up to, I really like our home strip, glad they kept it this season from last.

Wouldn't mind a tartan effort, it would be shockingly good haha

In other news, away from coin gate and the ongoing relegation battle, we're getting new home and away tops next season.

New home AND away strip..... goes against the "change home one year and away the next" trend that the club has been following in recent years. This may suggest we are moving away from puma