The New Raith Rovers Thread

I,m sure in his interview when he came to club he used the words ' I,ve come to help the club out ' so wouldn,t surprise me if has a clause in his contract if he indeed has one ,to go if a bigger club or even a better run smaller club comes for him

Anybody think the reason we were more than happy to release Stevenson and let Syme go on loan is to free up a bit of money to bring in another attacking player for Yogi?

Probably just wishful thinking though..

Probably just to cover the wages of the new goalkeeper unfortunately.

When he was appointed "till the end of the season" I was desperately hoping we'd manage to hang on to him, for next season, somehow. However, if he is indeed off to Motherwell, I'm feeling a bit "meh" about it. I think the giddy days of sacking Gary Locke and bringing in someone with a credible (in comparison to Locke!) managerial record left me on a misguided high. It's not Hughes fault, I just hoped for more under him. 
 Did I mention "meh"?

I'm pretty much the same. He's made next to no impact here anyway and there doesn't look much likelihood of that changing any time soon.

What's that Raith Rovers? Your Under 20s goalkeeper has gone missing because a bridge was closed? The second choice keeper was injured in the warm-up? You're playing an outfield player in goal? Oh, Raith Rovers, you are so Raith Rovers.

I thought for a brief moment that you were joking, but no, this is actually happening.

Some club.

Just following twitter. Rovers aren't the only team to have problems tonight. Not their fault the bridge was closed until about 6.30pm - I think that's why the goalie was missing.

The tailbacks on the bridge caused the Brechin v Airdrie game to be delayed until almost 9.00pm.

Cowdenbeath's kick off was also delayed until after 8.00pm. 1-1 there incidentally, Dale Carrick equalising just after half time.