The New Raith Rovers Thread

Wonder how many of Locke's pals/signings will still be here next season?
He has wasted so much money on duds.

I personally would only take McHattie & M'Voto that's in the first team. I'd keep Coustrain and Osei etc that's in 20's as they still have potential etc.

10 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

I personally would only take McHattie & M'Voto that's in the first team. I'd keep Coustrain and Osei etc that's in 20's as they still have potential etc.

I'd maybe include Johnston as well. Osei is a weird one though, I'd assume he trains with the 1st team along with Coustrain going by the fact Coustrain got some game time against Hibs. I'm beginning to think he's maybe not all he's cracked up to be if that's two gaffers (I get Locke was/is useless) haven't felt the need to give him some first team game time. Was there not talk of him wanting away as he was home sick?

I'd maybe include Johnston as well. Osei is a weird one though, I'd assume he trains with the 1st team along with Coustrain going by the fact Coustrain got some game time against Hibs. I'm beginning to think he's maybe not all he's cracked up to be if that's two gaffers (I get Locke was/is useless) haven't felt the need to give him some first team game time. Was there not talk of him wanting away as he was home sick?

He absolutely hates living in Kirkcaldy.

He's never off twitter and tends to retweet the mentioning of him getting a start. Don't blame him tbh.

He's been one of the youngsters I've wanted to see get a few sub appearances. Something different.

Edit: Osei I'm talking about, not Coustrain.

29 minutes ago, Raith_Rasta said:

Even though hes been a total face palm in management so far, I hope he dose awright to get some pride that he really needs. Descent enough guy. Must be a end of season gig

"Descent guy". 

Never before has there been a more accurate two-word description of Gary Locke. It's what he does best. 

whoever signed Locke for the Beath where have have they been this last 5 months

didn't they see a team in freefall, he can't coach doesn't know how to coach, he only knows to uncoach ruined our complete squad except maybe Big Jock 

what are they doing ?

"decent guy" I will hold fire on that

whoever signed Locke for the Beath where have have they been this last 5 months
didn't they see a team in freefall, he can't coach doesn't know how to coach, he only knows to uncoach ruined our complete squad except maybe Big Jock 
what are they doing ?
"decent guy" I will hold fire on that

In fairness to him, he's actually done ok in the first couple of months with every club - and that's exactly what Cowdenbeath are needing now. It might just work until the end of the season.

3 hours ago, true_rover said:

In fairness to him, he's actually done ok in the first couple of months with every club - and that's exactly what Cowdenbeath are needing now. It might just work until the end of the season.

he only did well "first couple of months" here cause it took him that long to uncoach the complete squad as was plainly seen the next 4 months

we got worse and worse the longer Locke & Jackson were in charge

I'm afraid the Beath are in big trouble, don't wish them any ill

3 minutes ago, Martin Nelson said:

It's a bit surprising the club has made no announcement regarding Stevenson as yet.

If he's terminated his contract a certain Willie McGregor will be advising the club to say nothing meantime. Can't you think of something else to moan about?