The New Raith Rovers Thread

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I'm not sure how I'll react if we play Stevenson in goals again on Wednesday. The fact that I wouldn't be completely and utterly shocked is testament to this clusterfuck of a season.

I went down to Ayr specifically because I heard Stevenson was in goal. It'd be the opposite on Wednesday. It would be the most ridiculous occurrence at Stark's Park in the last ten years - easily. 

This was something that was highlighted earlier in the season, but has now been rectified: http://www.raithrovers.net/directors
Also, a link to the "contact us" page has been added to the top of this page.

Good stuff. Think Eric's blurb needs updated to note he's the Chief Exec.

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I went down to Ayr specifically because I heard Stevenson was in goal. It'd be the opposite on Wednesday. It would be the most ridiculous occurrence at Stark's Park in the last ten years - easily. 

as bad as bringing in Anelka ?

Scary just how strong the Gary Locke effect is. With 10 games to go, we already can't match last seasons points total. Even winning every game (I know) we'd be 6 points worse off. 

Anyone less lazy than me got the line ups from the play off games or one of the games on the unbeaten run last season? Interested to see just how much our starting 11 has changed.

1 minute ago, R.R.FC said:

Scary just how strong the Gary Locke effect is. With 10 games to go, we already can't match last seasons points total. Even winning every game (I know) we'd be 6 points worse off. 

Anyone less lazy than me got the line ups from the play off games or one of the games on the unbeaten run last season? Interested to see just how much our starting 11 has changed.

Raith 1-0 Hibs

Cuthbert (GK), Thomson (CPT), Callachan, Toshney, Benedictus, Davidson, Hardie, Connolly, Mckeown, Craigen, Barr

Substitues: Law (GK), Anderson, Stewart, Panayiotou, Longridge, Bates, Robertson 

Hibs 2-0 Raith

Cuthbert, Thomson, Callachan, Toshney, Benedictus, Davidson, Hardie, Longridge, McKeowan, Barr.

Subs, Law, Anderson, Stewart, Panayiotou, Thomas, Connolly, Robertson.

Much like Craig Barr, I don't think anyone could've forseen Robertson's injuries. We've not seen the best of him, and in all honesty it wouldn't surprise me to see him retire to take a primarily coaching role with some playing at a league 1 or 2 club next season. 

So us then? [emoji23]

Quote from the FFP this morning.

"The Press understands that a junior football stopper trained with the team yesterday (Monday) while an experienced goalkeeper from Europe is also due to arrive today and could be thrown straight into action pending international clearance".

Yogi then goes on about he wants a keeper that the defence instantly take to. It's the defence's choice who they want pretty much. :lol: