The New Raith Rovers Thread

I quite liked yogi but his football can be eye-bleedingly one dimesional..he couldnt spot a no nonscence centre half if his life depended on it despite him being one himself. he loves a midget midfielder as well so good news for any of them...his falkirk teams overplayed at times without any real punch...although his best teams (stokes & gow influenced) had that killer instict

Pass,pass,pass,pass, John Stewart, possession lost, pass,pass,pass,pass, John Stewart, possession lost, repeat, repeat,repeat

12 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

That table linen looks like the bed sheet left by the Pars supporter.

Its weird, isnt it? Is it really two-tone or is it some trick of the light? Raith should get that on social media, be like the gold/white dress all over again.

Might at least have pulled it straight though :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, MC_Lachlan said:

I imagine folks like Rudi and Big Stevo will struggle to get a game now.

Thank fuck.

Vaughan's the type of player who'd probably thrive in a system that isn't constantly knocking the ball over his head. Shame he's been loaned out to our relegation rivals.

Thank fuck.

Vaughan's the type of player who'd probably thrive in a system that isn't constantly knocking the ball over his head. Shame he's been loaned out to our relegation rivals.

Despite having to watch Locke's Anti-football all season and not having won a game since 29th October, Vaughan getting loaned out to Dumbarton and the Bates Deal were the 2 things that pushed us all over the edge. :lol:

As much as I don't have bad feelings towards Gary now that he's finally away, it still gets me absolutely seething that we are without Vaughan for the rest of the season just because GL is so unbelievably useless :(