The New Raith Rovers Thread

On the content of article itself, I wonder how many of the hat-trick tickets or half-seasons we'll shift. We have done very well with season tickets sales for the last four or five years. I wonder how much scope there is for those kind of sales now.

On the content of article itself, I wonder how many of the hat-trick tickets or half-seasons we'll shift. We have done very well with season tickets sales for the last four or five years. I wonder how much scope there is for those kind of sales now.

£150 for a half season premium ticket doesn't seem great value, especially when they were priced up before we had been drawn at home to Hearts.

If it is half a season ie 9 matches at home them you are paying 6 games at £15 and 3 with hibs utd and pars at £20. Cup games won't be on the season ticket. So you are saving nada ! He haw ! Was the playoffs on the season book last year ?

Did you read the article before posting?

Without the Half Season ticket, it would cost you £168 to get to the 9 home games. The premium season ticket costs £150 and will also include the Hearts game(£20 probably) and if we were to win there and be drawn at home again in the fifth round, it would also include that game. So you'd definitely be saving £38, possibly £56-£58 if we were to get past Hearts.

It even underlines the part in the article where it tells you, cup games will be on the season ticket..

And no, Play-off games are not allowed to be on the season ticket.

Having a season ticket for the first time in my life this season, iv found myself at alot more games than I would have without it. It did however piss me off the club putting standard ticket prices down as I would have probably been at less games and saved money. That's not a bad thing from the clubs perspective but it has made me question whether I will renew it next season.

The half tickets are a great idea basically, and will get more people to games if they buy them. But for your average punter who picks and chooses games it probably isn't worth it.

If getting an early kick off, saturday would have been preferable - however the money is more important.

Someone might be able to confirm, but I recall from discussions a few years ago that a live game in the cup earned each team around 100k? If Hearts sell their allocation that will be around another 50/60k. With hospitality and our own sales, a conservative guess would be that we could make around 150k profit from the game - thoughts on my arithmetic? 

On a related note, regarding our own support 1) what do you think the likely crowd will be (2000, 2500?) and 2) how many tickets will that mean sold i.e. how many Premium season tickets did we sell?

I think the answer to question 1 may relate heavily to how we are doing at the time - the result against the townies on the 2nd may have a big impact. 

56 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Someone might be able to confirm, but I recall from discussions a few years ago that a live game in the cup earned each team around 100k? If Hearts sell their allocation that will be around another 50/60k. With hospitality and our own sales, a conservative guess would be that we could make around 150k profit from the game - thoughts on my arithmetic? 

Remember that Cup gates are shared, unless we're away to the Townies. £80k each from the Beeb wasn't it? Still a decent pay day.