The New Raith Rovers Thread

So you're saying his awful performances week after week, is entirely Gary Lockes fault?

He's obviously been told to make sure that he finishes each game with less than 50% pass completion rate..?

Just out of interest, where do you get the pass completion rates for each player per game?

There's definitely a player in Callachan, we've just not seen much of him recently.

I must admit though, I'm always expectant of a chance to header anything he looks like striking from 20 yards plus. Even if he's shooting towards the McDermid.

Callachans technique when striking the ball is clean as f*ck, it just lacks accuracy. I'm a fan of his simply due to his work rate in there. It's something we hadn't really had for years. He's still young enough that he tries the hard pass, which more often than not doesn't come off, but that's why he's playing at this level for now. It's actually pathetic that a young guy like him is derided so readily from the fans.

19 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Callachans technique when striking the ball is clean as f*ck, it just lacks accuracy. I'm a fan of his simply due to his work rate in there. It's something we hadn't really had for years. He's still young enough that he tries the hard pass, which more often than not doesn't come off, but that's why he's playing at this level for now. It's actually pathetic that a young guy like him is derided so readily from the fans.

I'd rather his technique was shite and his accuracy was better!

It'll come. The boy's attitude is spot on.

I agree Andy. He works very hard. Both on the pitch and off.

I'm more hoping Vaughan can get his confidence back and become the player he looked like being before his injury though.

We're in a unique position just now where we have more than one youngster who actually looks like he could play a part for us going forward. It's refreshing to see.