The New Raith Rovers Thread

I would have those Osei would have made some appearances by now. He was in favour at the start of the season and we must have signed him for some reason.

He's been injured the majority of the season so far but he seems back to full fitness now. Surely it's time to see what, both, Osei and Coustrain can offer..

2 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Probably worth giving Osei a chance though. We keep giving Vaughan and Skacel appearances, so surely we can give Osei a go..?

Possibly home to Ayr on the 22nd with it being a midweek game.

He's been banging them in so what have we got to lose by giving him his shot that he's clearly fighting for..?

Definitely, with Stewart inevitably needing at least some proper recovery time the Ayr game would be a good time to give him a run.

It's not like he would have to play the full 90, if he's not quite up to it the he could come off for inevitable Skacel appearance around 60mins or so :)

£20 again for the Pars game for anyone without a season ticket, also some strange necessity for all ticket holders to provide their name & address!

With the farce that was last week with large part of the stand closed off and told its allocated seating. Police Scotland in fife are an absolute joke. Sorry but that's put me right off it already.

Yes you do Zen but what is the point. :- Will they ask for photographic Identification, or can I just roll up as John Smith from Nowhere Road.... If identification is not the case it's friggin pointless. If you require it then how does it work with online and phone sales. Another clueless idea

Just now, foreverarover said:

Yes you do Zen but what is the point. 1 :- Will they ask for photographic Identification, or can I just roll up as John Smith from Nowhere Road.... If identification is not the case it's friggin pointless. If you require it then how does it work with online and phone sales. Another clueless idea

Communicate with the club, you will be more successful in having your questions answered, alternatively, ask Eric on Fantalk.

£20 again for the Pars game for anyone without a season ticket, also some strange necessity for all ticket holders to provide their name & address!

£20?

Having to provide names and addresses?

I love a good crowd w**k me but you won't have to look far to see why the attendance won't be great.

"This will be the biggest game in Scotland on that day, and with half the population of Dunfermline sure to descend on Stark’s Park alongside no doubt hundreds of neutrals"

What on earth is that bit about on the article?

The Question's finally been answered in this weeks FFP!

Yaw Osei had been made to train with the development squad for a few month as he couldn't cope with the intensity and the fitness levels of first team training..

He will, however, be in the squad on Saturday after scoring a hatrick in the 6-1 win against Alloa last week.

Lets hope he takes his chance now.

8 hours ago, Grant228 said:

£20?

Having to provide names and addresses?

I love a good crowd w**k me but you won't have to look far to see why the attendance won't be great.

"This will be the biggest game in Scotland on that day, and with half the population of Dunfermline sure to descend on Stark’s Park alongside no doubt hundreds of neutrals"

What on earth is that bit about on the article?

I think it's been made clear on numerous occasions this season that the person in charge of the wee team website is a terrible writer.