The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, Barn said:

I've got hospitality at Starks on the 2nd, has anyone been before? Where are you sat?

You will be to the right of the directors box(as you view the pitch), in the main stand.

Take sunglasses, just in case.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

You will be to the right of the directors box(as you view the pitch), in the main stand.

Take sunglasses, just in case.

Braw! Looking forward to it. I'm really awful at stifling my emotions at the football, so f**k knows how this will play out.

6 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

How much did that cost for a single course meal, programme ,glass of bubbly, half time pie. ?

Not a clue if I'm honest, my old man won it in a silent auction at a sportsman's dinner the other week.

Or offend Scary Bear, then again he probably won't be there anyway [emoji6]

My season ticket is for the South Stand this season. Traded my bunnet and sweeties in. I should be there, but I'll see how I feel on the day. It's only Dunfermline.

So, Thomson could be out for 2 months, Liam Smith has a hamstring strain and is doubtful for the Hibs game, Vaughan recovering from a thigh strain and Yaw Osei picked up another ankle injury in a development game on Tuesday.

Our luck with injuries has to be the worst, it's every season! I genuinely believe as well that if our full squad is fit, there's no doubt we wouldn't finish in the top 4.

Let's hope Locke has the key to winning post Halloween.