The New Raith Rovers Thread

See there's an open Q&A session being held next we Wednesday with the board and the management team. Within the article it mentions you can also buy tickets for the upcoming Dunfermline home game so guessing that game will be ball ticket.

That's farcical if it is all ticket. When was the last time we had 4000+ home fans ???.

Arbroath v Utd a few weeks ago in the cup, fans were pay at the gate. I bet all our games v Utd , Pars and Hibs will be also.

Let's not forget that the police shit themselves whenever there's the prospect of a decent crowd at Starks and decide to impose arbitrary capacity limits on us by blocking off the front few rows. 

They also have an irritating habit of deciding the game should be all ticket, probably due to the above. 

It just seems the way of things now that games against the likes of Hibs and the Pars are all ticket. United too?

Seems a bit mad as none of these games will get more than 5000 fans attending. Still, that's where we are. Probably means the occasional fans who used to attend these big games will once again be absent. Unless they get used to the idea of buying tickets.

It just seems the way of things now that games against the likes of Hibs and the Pars are all ticket. United too?

Seems a bit mad as none of these games will get more than 5000 fans attending. Still, that's where we are. Probably means the occasional fans who used to attend these big games will once again be absent. Unless they get used to the idea of buying tickets.

Or unless the police get used to the idea that 8,000 fans won't appear out of nowhere for the game.

I like how the police make these games all ticket for crowd safety but let traffic zoom up and down the street before and after the game when the fans are trying to get to/from the match.

Yep, the police are all over the place. Doesn't give you much confidence in them.

So, Alloa game on Saturday. How's that one going to go?

Then it's off to Somerset Park for the league opener.

Personally, I think we are going to hump the pair of them. Fucking diddies.

According to Dyrsdale, Jackson went along to the Alloa game on Tuesday whilst Locke went down to Livingston to watch Ayr on Tuesday.

I'd like to think that's 2 wins out of 2 but it could just as easily be 2 losses out of 2..

10 hours ago, liam_barnett said:

Lost 4-1 in the closed doors game tonight at home to Bonnyrigg Rose :o

10 hours ago, ListerRRFC said:

It was a 'Raith Rovers XI' rather than the first team and also a friendly. We could have got pumped 10-0 for all I care tbh.

10 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Locke out.

It was a closed doors game so I suppose it was a Lock-out, does that count?