The New Raith Rovers Thread

Hopefully he's like Greig spence and continually posts pictures on Twitter of his Time at PSG.

Maybe not the biggest area of concern but if anything last season should is that having plenty competition in those defensive roles seems to be a healthy headache to have.

Still got all my fingers crossed for Ryan Hardie signing.

M'Voto was a pretty decent defender with Oldham a few years ago, he's a massive unit and is (was) pretty quick a few years back. I thought he'd be in his 30s by now to be honest, so he's really at the age where he should be in his prime. 

He'll be a decent replacement for Toshney I'd imagine.

Big defender signs on .....

people will complain it isn't a striker but you always buold from the back and I can't remember the last time we had such a big guy at the back. it'll only be good for us next season

Edited by mealsonwheels

Just now, Sonsteam of 08 said:

M'Voto was a pretty decent defender with Oldham a few years ago, he's a massive unit and is (was) pretty quick a few years back. I thought he'd be in his 30s by now to be honest, so he's really at the age where he should be in his prime. 

He'll be a decent replacement for Toshney I'd imagine.

Says on the Raith site he's 27. Glad he's signed on as it only ups the competition for the defensive slots and no offence to Bates but although I think he's going to be a cracking player, he's still young and wouldn't want to be relying solely on him should Barr or Bene be injured for a significant amount of time.

Well hopefully that's the defense sorted out I thought No 16 from Tuesday is worth a shout I'm sorry I have forgotten his name but he is Irish.  Thought he might fill the Craigen role.  Still shy on forwards hopefully we might see some promise quite soon.  Maybe another two forwards one signed and one on loan and another mid-fielder to play box to box through the middle.  Just to let Ross Callaghan know he has a bit of competition.  Coustrain is the Irish player I hope I spelt his name correctly.

Edited by Par hater
just remembered something

55 minutes ago, Par hater said:

Thought he might fill the Craigen role.

This is actually an important point. One of the reasons we did so well last year was down to Craigen popping up with goals. We need to ideally replace that somehow. Heard good things about No 16 from Tuesday.

Relatively happy thus far with Locke. At least he's trying to be a bit adventurous with his more recent signing targets. Aye he's went down the ex Killie/Hearts route with Johnston and McHattie but both seem good additions to the squad. Hardie returning and either of the two trialists looking the part and getting signed up would be fantastic. Just have to hope we produce the goods on the pitch.

Hopefully he's like Greig spence and continually posts pictures on Twitter of his Time at PSG.

Maybe not the biggest area of concern but if anything last season should is that having plenty competition in those defensive roles seems to be a healthy headache to have.

Still got all my fingers crossed for Ryan Hardie signing.

Ryan Hardie is Paisley bound.

Chairmen said on Tuesday we had signed a guy from Barnsley as a direct replacement for Toshney. A French guy in the Marvin Andrews mold apparently. Just waiting for clearance but it's a done deal.

Welcome, French heid the baw!

Does anyone know if the Office is open tomorrow?

Bought my wee boy the extra small kit in hope it would fit him but absolutely drowns him lol. Was hoping to return it tomorrow.