The New Raith Rovers Thread

Trying my luck on here but wondered if anyone's bought a junior kit on here for their kids?

My wee boys just turned 3, choking to get him a strip but they never bring out infant sizes, although I notice there's an extra small junior size this time round.

Anyone any idea what ages this would be suitable for?

Cheers in advance if anyone has

I'm in the same boat. I went on the site earlier and it lists the junior kit size xs should fit an4-5 year old. Depends on the size of the child though, however you can't buy just the top in size xs you have to bu it as a kit for 45 quid. Been back on just now and the online shop isn't working.

Trying my luck on here but wondered if anyone's bought a junior kit on here for their kids?

My wee boys just turned 3, choking to get him a strip but they never bring out infant sizes, although I notice there's an extra small junior size this time round.

Anyone any idea what ages this would be suitable for?

Cheers in advance if anyone has

My son just turned 3 in May and I got him the extra small junior kit...fits pretty well

post-49512-14667127094879_thumb.jpg

Wonder if United will announce on their website if they've made a bid and get a some nobody reported from the telegraph printing off their view again.

Dundee United made 2 official bids but have both been rejected on OS
Shameful behaviour, right?

Shameful behaviour, right?

Well, there's a huge difference. United came out instantly and put huge pressure on Rovers barely even waiting for a response when they went for McKinnon. It was pretty much screamed out from a local hack that he was off and it was plastered on the website. In this instance, people have been curious as to why Toshney hasn't been training and speculated bids. 

I'm glad the board have rejected it right away given United's horrendous record in transfer dealings involving paying other clubs. 

Well, there's a huge difference. United came out instantly and put huge pressure on Rovers barely even waiting for a response when they went for McKinnon. It was pretty much screamed out from a local hack that he was off and it was plastered on the website. In this instance, people have been curious as to why Toshney hasn't been training and speculated bids. 

I'm glad the board have rejected it right away given United's horrendous record in transfer dealings involving paying other clubs.

Yeah, obviously there's a huge difference: this time it was you guys who announced it. That obviously makes this entirely different.

'Plastered all over the website'. You silly bugger.

Yeah, obviously there's a huge difference: this time it was you guys who announced it. That obviously makes this entirely different. 'Plastered all over the website'. You silly bugger.

:lol: Aye, because us telling our fans about a bit for a player is the same as announcing you're putting in a bid for a manager on the website. 

Still, keep trying to deflect away from your clubs complete lack of class in handling transfers. 

:lol: Aye, because us telling our fans about a bit for a player is the same as announcing you're putting in a bid for a manager on the website. 

Still, keep trying to deflect away from your clubs complete lack of class in handling transfers.

You're awfy at this. United announce a bid: boo!; plucky Rovers meanwhile merely keep their fans informed of a bid: hurrah!

Says Raith have rejected second bid for Lewis Toshney from United, wonder how much we offered.

Raith will eventually give in

Yeah I'm sure Toshney has been 'ill' the past few days, when missing training

Raith will give in and accept a bid...

tumblr_moupu5XzTe1rrkahjo1_400.gif