Quick Question Thread

Would a dell 610 laptop notebook be able to use websites like project free, play football manager and be able to install microsoft office? I am hopeless with PC's and if anyone can help I will love you forever.

Has anyone ever been able to find a rebus DVD box set with ken stott for a reasonable price? Some of the prices on amazon are ridiculous.

Got two books left of the series so I want to watch the DVDs afterwards.

Edited by BigMartyn86

Has anyone ever been able to find a rebus DVD box set with ken stott for a reasonable price? Some of the prices on amazon are ridiculous.

Got two books left of the series so I want to watch the DVDs afterwards.

http://www.base.com/buy/product/rebus-series-4/dgc-ahvdvd057.htm?awc=2694_1327667670_587c4460f10e2c7b7120fead8107eed8

That the sort of thing you are after?

Does anyone have any idea where I could obtain (presumably a DVD) of match footage from the Man Utd vs Real Madrid Champions league tie from a good few years ago?

It would be from around 2002/2003, I would guess. Van Nistelrooy, Barthez, Zidane, Helguera and Guti all featured, so I think my estimate of year is relatively accurate. It was a Champions League semi-final or maybe quarter-final, I'm sure.

A 'grinning' smiley will be posted in response to the first person who can provide an answer which proves to be correct.

to get videos 15 mins+ you need to be a youtube partner i.e you have to pay them for the priviledge

you don't have to pay them, youtube partners are selected by youtube itself due to being highly viewed/subscribed and the person uploading the video can then upload longer videos,make money etc.

Anyone watching Rhyl v Llanaeli on S4C?...............Just me, then?

Just you Sarge...

ps if they give score updates from the other matches please post em as cant get a site that is uptodate :angry:

They are, with some Welsh names.....Swansea is Abertawe.....apparently. There is no Welsh for Millwall or Southamton.

Ach its fine, Abermouthtwist are getting beat now.

I need a new phone, and I fancy a good one, but the problem is i've never had a contract before so im not really sure how exactly they work.

The main problem is that I've been accepted on year abroad at uni, so how does that affect my contract? Are you able to come to some deal so you can use the phone while youre over there? Its america im going to.

Or am I just better off buying a phone for here and one over there?

You could buy a decent phone here, unlocked so It can be used on any network. Put a UK sim in it for PAYG and when you got to the States buy a US PAYG sim put that in and use it for the duration. Ive read it works out cheaper using a sim from the country you are in. My dad worked in China for 3 months and used a Chinese sim for the duration of his stay there. When he got home he just used the remaining credit until it was empty and then binned the sim card.

Edited by Cammy35

Anyone got Football Manager on the iPhone/iPod?

How close is it to the PC version, and is it worth £7?

There's not as many players as the computer version and you don't get the match highlights. But it's a good effort and if you play a lot, you'll get your money's worth. Word of warning, it drains your battery very quickly. From fully charged you're lucky to get an hour and a half.

Guest The Phoenix

What time are the first couple of trains from Edinburgh to Glasgow? I seem to have ended up thru here without so much as a jacket.

There's one at 09:30 and the next is 09:38.