Quick Question Thread

As a rule of thumb the more you can put down on the house then the better deal you will get from the mortgage provider, and if you go for the 95% first time buyer deal it probably won't be as good.

When the time comes find an Independent financial adviser who should see you right.

As a rule of thumb the more you can put down on the house then the better deal you will get from the mortgage provider, and if you go for the 95% first time buyer deal it probably won't be as good.

When the time comes find an Independent financial adviser who should see you right.

Which poster's he then???

Thanks, I'm not looking to buy for another few years though.

Putting as much as I can away a month at the moment so I can pay a fair whack of the overall value in a oner.

Put all your money into Northern Rock, it'll pay bucket loads, I guarantee it.

Buy high, sell low!

SS1 Dunfermline v Inverness

SS2 Real Madrid v Barcelona

:lol:

Oh and to answer your question it's a Scottish Cup replay.

Yeah, a similar thought crossed my mind when I saw those fixtures! :lol:

As I no longer have access to said fixtures, here's another question, what times do said games commence at?

With similar strips in both games I hope I don't get mixed up and watch the wrong game.

Don't forgot the similar attendance.

Yeah, a similar thought crossed my mind when I saw those fixtures! :lol:

As I no longer have access to said fixtures, here's another question, what times do said games commence at?

Pars game kicks off at 19:45. Not sure about the Real Barca game but the programme starts at 21:00

Edited by Jimmy85

Anyone on here been to San Sebastian in the Basque country? I quite fancy it so just looking for some first hand opinions.

Only been on a daytrip from Biarritz to buy cheap tobacco, so I wouldn't rely much on my perceptions. It didn't seem as stunning architecturally as places like Seville or Santiago de Compostella, but I might have been in the wrong part of town. Quite touristy, with loads of little Tapas bars which it is proud of, they make it out to be the home of tapas. Afraid that's about it, other than I haven't been to anywhere in Spain away from the Costas where I haven't had a good time, and I've been over a fair bit. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will post....

P.S. I was there in the afternoon when everything usually closes down, but I did manage to find a couple of good bars (more for drinking than eating), and I got the impression it would get quite lively at night..

Edited by welshbairn

Nope, same here.

It probably says a lot about my attitudes and ideas in football that I'd rather watch the 'kick-and-run, clog-the-shite-out-of-each-other' type game at East End Park, than the universally awed, much enjoyed 'free-flowing,

pass-and-move football on show in Madrid at the same time.

Can you spend euros in Marks and Spencers? As I've got a 5 euro note lying around and may aswell blow it all on Percy Pigs rather than get it changed.

On a related note, where's the best place to get them changed these days? Will any Post Office do it? Back into £ that is.