Quick Question Thread

Guest Moomintroll
I think that was around the time she went to court accused of battering seven shades of shite out of her husband Peter.
Thanks Zen, missed that story, probably as I had moved down south by that point and no paper cared.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
5 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:
I think that was around the time she went to court accused of battering seven shades of shite out of her husband Peter.

Thanks Zen, missed that story, probably as I had moved down south by that point and no paper cared.

If memory serves, she got off with it, probably due to Peter unable to testify, what with having a bit of the old amnesia due to having been fucked in the head. 

15 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I remember when she went for him one night after one of her races. It was all caught on camera but I have never been able to find it online.

17 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Image result for liz mccolgan

17 hours ago, supermik said:

I remember when she went for him one night after one of her races. It was all caught on camera but I have never been able to find it online.

Image result for liz mccolgan

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Booked a "couples massage" for the missus and I for this weekend. The spa I'd wanted to go to was full so found a cut price version on Gumtree. A bit of subsequent googling suggests our hostess is not 100% strict about enforcing her "not a sexual service" rules. Should I cancel it or just see what happens? 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Booked a "couples massage" for the missus and I for this weekend. The spa I'd wanted to go to was full so found a cut price version on Gumtree. A bit of subsequent googling suggests our hostess is not 100% strict about enforcing her "not a sexual service" rules. Should I cancel it or just see what happens? 

Are you suggesting your missus is in for a fingerblasting?

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

PM the advert to me I'm good with these types of things..........

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Are you suggesting your missus is in for a fingerblasting?

One review suggested the masseuse wouldn't stop prattling on about pish when all he wanted was a good honest noshing-off so they'll probably get on like a house on fire. 

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

One review suggested the masseuse wouldn't stop prattling on about pish when all he wanted was a good honest noshing-off so they'll probably get on like a house on fire. 

Pfft, women. 

Let us know how it goes anyway.

54 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Split the difference - cancel your wife's booking and hope for the best

a friends asking where this service is?