Quick Question Thread

15 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

sorry forgot my QQ.

If you have blocked someone , can you see threads they have started.

I've got nobody on block apart from @Sweet Pete and when someone post on that thread it becomes "seen" 

ETA if you have blocked me, which I believe many have, can some gid c**t quote me.

Cheeky monkey

Always thought "three lines" and also thought it was "jewels remain still gleaming" [emoji38]
Sea lions on the shirt
Jewels remain still gleaming
Alien kills John Hurt
Never stopped me beering

11 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I just hear "KILL THEM. KILL THEM ALL" when hearing that song.

Screenshot_20180708-155350.thumb.jpg.8c9260d6c89a7071da11746bb483a8c9.jpg

I was playing 5's last night with 2 Aussies, 2 Scots and 5 English guys. One English guy rocks up in the red kit, walks onto the pitch and his very first words are "It's coming home, lads". c**t ended up in my team so I couldn't even go through him. 

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I was playing 5's last night with 2 Aussies, 2 Scots and 5 English guys. One English guy rocks up in the red kit, walks onto the pitch and his very first words are "It's coming home, lads". c**t ended up in my team so I couldn't even go through him. 

That never stopped Craig Levein.

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

You could easily have "accidentally" gone for the same ball.

Shitebag.

So Trump is right?

Always!
Nah, I think the damage to the ozone layer has probably been replaced by a more general discussion regarding global warming and the damage we’re doing to our environment in general. It’s still spoken about, just not directly named.

Always!
Nah, I think the damage to the ozone layer has probably been replaced by a more general discussion regarding global warming and the damage we’re doing to our environment in general. It’s still spoken about, just not directly named.
Fair enuff. Just remember the obsession with deodorant cans and Fridges back in the 80/90s

5 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Why does no one ever mention the ozone layer anymore?

Read something recently about how successful they thought banning CFC's had been for the ozone layer, but the hole was growing again and they didn't know the cause.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Read something recently about how successful they thought banning CFC's had been for the ozone layer, but the hole was growing again and they didn't know the cause.

A quick Google for "ozone layer hole" seems to put the blame on those dastardly Chinese.

Not such a great bunch of lads now, eh?

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Connor Macleod fixed it in Highlander 2.

Thanks for reminding us all of that particular abomination  <_<