Quick Question Thread

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

How do cows wash there faces?

Very gently as their faces are delicate and it's a well known fact that most leather comes from cow faces. They keep them in good condition in order to produce the most supple leather.

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 18:27, Rovers2017 said:
Is there a restaurant recommendation thread? Struggling to find one. 

Struggling to find a thread or a restaurant?

You're not being very helpful.

I recall a friend of a friend who mentioned a restaurant somewhere that was quite nice.
If anybody wants to know more, I will see what I can do.

Anybody know how birds (the flying kind) feel about bats? Do they think they're one of them? Or do they politely eschew each others' company?

I imagine even birds (the flying kind) realise bats are essential. How would we play cricket without them?

Twas a serious question. Was in France a couple of weeks back and my companion noticed there was hunners of bats floating (flying) about. I'd never seen a bat before. But I noticed that there were no birds. So do they have a (probably unwritten) agreement that birds get dawn and bats get dusk?

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Twas a serious question. Was in France a couple of weeks back and my companion noticed there was hunners of bats floating (flying) about. I'd never seen a bat before. But I noticed that there were no birds. So do they have a (probably unwritten) agreement that birds get dawn and bats get dusk?

I think birds view bats like most people view orange walks. They tolerate them because they are there but think they are a bunch of arseholes. 

Guest Moomintroll
They (birds and bats) probably don’t know each other exist. Bats come out when birds go to bed and birds get up when the bats go to bed. 
What about the owls, we need to know what their thoughts are on this matter. f**k throbbergate, this is the real hot topic this weekend. (Wish this World Cup would hurry up and bloody start).

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Pie and Bovril mobile app