Quick Question Thread

Thanks. Was just wondering because the advert with the singing sisters was on telly and it occurred to me they’re a pain in the feckin hoop and the advert is really annoying. I’ll have a look to see how many times it’s been mentioned.

Just now, BigBo10 said:

Thanks. Was just wondering because the advert with the singing sisters was on telly and it occurred to me they’re a pain in the feckin hoop and the advert is really annoying. I’ll have a look to see how many times it’s been mentioned.

Fucking loads.

Guest Moomintroll
Fucking loads.

To be fair, it can never be mentioned enough. Disgracefully they appear to be a real thing with that shite act.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:
Fucking loads.

To be fair, it can never be mentioned enough. Disgracefully they appear to be a real thing with that shite act.

It would have been good if Canada had kept them when they 'emigrated'

16 minutes ago, Derek Patterson said:

That PJ & Duncan thing is on in the boozer. They do that hidden camera in someone's house thing that Edmonds used to.

What would they do if someone was pounding their parson?

That was a genuine fear when I watched Noel's House Party. Which is why I never cracked one off while it was on. 

7 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

That was a genuine fear when I watched Noel's House Party. Which is why I never cracked one off while it was on. 

Bet you risked a quick one when Mr Blobby came on to wrestle with Noel.

Edited by welshbairn

That PJ & Duncan thing is on in the boozer. They do that hidden camera in someone's house thing that Edmonds used to.

What would they do if someone was pounding their parson?
There is a tale that when they were checking everything was working prior to the show one night, they caught the teenage son in one house ripping the head off it while watching Baywatch.

2 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Q: Is the general public comprised of dominantly good guys with a subordinate number of morons or do the latter group of ASDA congregators form a majority amongst us?

Good guys, the morons seem to outnumber us because they're more shouty. ASDA shoppers are fine in general though imo.