Quick Question Thread

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

Are fat burning tablets a good idea?

You'd be safer and more effective taking speed and/or heroin. Ever seen a fat junkie?

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

It's for myself actually.

Well as I'm sure you are aware, these items are essentially speed. I don't know if that was one of your preferred drugs in your misspent youth.

Beaten to it.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Just now, throbber said:

Welshbairn, Wilson and Archer are literally the last people on the planet I wanted to hear from about this.

Just learn to love your inner fat midget then.

33 minutes ago, throbber said:

Welshbairn, Wilson and Archer are literally the last people on the planet I wanted to hear from about this.

Eat toilet paper, apparently it puffs up in your stomach and makes you feel full. Knew a girl that did it and swore by it.

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've just overheard somebody (with a west of Scotland type accent) refer to chewing gum as 'chuggy'. Given that I know of 'chuddy' around Aberdeenshire at least, is this chuggy nonsense actually a widespread thing? Do these people know what a 'chug' actually is?

Madness.

Of course it's 'chuggy' - the CH comes from 'chewing' and the 'G' comes from 'gum'. Where the hell does the 'd' come from in 'chuddy'?

First few times I drank beer, having a wee taste of what my dad was drinking usually, I always wondered why everyone liked it so much, thought it was terrible. But all the men in my family drank it, so when offered it as a kid I would accept it. Eventually I began to actually like the taste so by the time I was old enough to get served in pubs (back when things weren't quite as strict as they are for today's youngsters) I enjoyed beer.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

There is so much choice out there when it comes to beer /lager. And I've always just stuck by with vodka and cider mainly. Wine there are a few I can drink but yeah I couldn't give a f**k how I look by what I drink. Don't go out enough to be noticed and in the house I own 0 alcohol

Get a few of these, you'll never look back.

2017-07-06-21-42-45--1257380418.jpeg

9 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Get a few of these, you'll never look back.

2017-07-06-21-42-45--1257380418.jpeg

Why drink that foreign muck when we have a much better alternative on our own doorsteps?

tennants-super-4-pack.jpg

If it's good enough for the Italians then it's good enough for me.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I seen it when I was in Venice. Wtf is that about?

I seen it on draught in a few places in Milan.  I think they drink it in half pints.

I do like on the can the superfluous "9% Please Drink Responsibly" as if it's not bought with the sole aim of drinking till they shit themselves.