Quick Question Thread

How much would a taxi cost, roughly, from Falkirk to Stirling at the end of a night out?

I may be looking at getting one on my own on Thursday... my wallet is not looking forward to it.

I would suggest getting the yellow pages out and phoning taxi firms in Falkirk.

Anyone know how to log out of the updated facebook app for iphone/ipod? Updated it and the option to log out seems to have disappeared unsure.gif

click on the icon in the top left corner (news feed, messages etc) and go right down to account and log out is in there

Normally my mates and I who are back at our olds' houses for Christmas go down the local but it's been shit last couple of years, thinking of Ashton Lane, I know they close it off and do tickets for New Year but Is Christmas Eve just a normal night, ie can you just stoat along and into the pubs as usual? Is it any busier than your normal Friday or Saturday night?

Google has no answers for the tickets bit.

You are looking between £20-25.

Cheers Keith. That was what I reckoned, but it's always good to get a second opinion.

I am almost £20 from Falkirk to Dunipace. I honestly would stick £30-£35 aside for the taxi. It's a complete rip-off mad.gif

I am almost £20 from Falkirk to Dunipace. I honestly would stick £30-£35 aside for the taxi. It's a complete rip-off mad.gif

I've done it a few times and have set a price before the journey started. Think the most I paid was £30, though Stenny is marginally nearer Stirling.

Am I right in thinking that if you cant give blood you cant donate bone marrow?

I imagine it would depend on why you can't give blood, if it's because you are anaemic then I don't think they would take marrow from you for your own health.

If you are Ill or on medication then the recipient will probably be so vulnerable that the I don't think the doctors would take the chance that you might pass something on.

Contacting the professionals is the only way to be sure.

I've done it a few times and have set a price before the journey started. Think the most I paid was £30, though Stenny is marginally nearer Stirling.

I paid £35 for a taxi from Banchory to Aberdeen on Friday. That was a set fare which I brought down from £40 for a 17 mile trip. Not sure if taxis down your way are cheaper though.

Aye, found a driver who agreed on £30 before we left. On the meter I think it would've been closer to £35+ as I ended up all the way up to the Uni.

See a couple of weeks ago when photies of Lindsay Lohan in Playboy came out, where she was dressed as Marilyn Monroe, am I going mad to think that this was the same that was actually done a few years ago?

I am 99% positive I remember her doing a Marilyn Monroe shoot a few years back.

See a couple of weeks ago when photies of Lindsay Lohan in Playboy came out, where she was dressed as Marilyn Monroe, am I going mad to think that this was the same that was actually done a few years ago?

I think Britney Spears did one that was similar, might be that?

She definitely did a similar thing a few years ago. I remember it well.