Quick Question Thread

What are the rules about scheduled flights and being moved- do you have any rights? My flight has been moved back by 8 hours and I'm looking at options such as getting put onto an earlier flight, is this possible or do you think there'd be a supplement to play, or is it tough luck? Anyone had any experience of this?

Depends who your flying with?

but most airlines normally offer you a refund or another flight

Can I make a giro cheque payment at the post office? Also, have I to pay the cheque within 20 days of the failed payment, 20 days of the letter informing me of the failed payment being sent or within 20 days of receiving aforementioned letter?

If you're having twins, can you abort one of them?

Apparently it is possible if they aren't sharing the same amniotic sack. Although it can cause damage to the other unborn child. Probably best to ask a qualified doctor Lichtie. Oh and congratulations on the news.

Apparently it is possible if they aren't sharing the same amniotic sack. Although it can cause damage to the other unborn child. Probably best to ask a qualified doctor Lichtie. Oh and congratulations on the news.

Does anyone know any? Is there a Doctor in the house?