Quick Question Thread

Would it be rude if I didn't go to my girlfriend's big brother's wedding, but instead just went to the reception at night?

I really don't think I'd enjoy being at it all day, especially as she's a bridesmaid and that I wouldn't really be speaking to her that much during the day. Also, add that to the fact that I only know her mum and her pal out of all the people going, so I'm guessing it'd be pretty awkward with me just standing about like a p***k on my own. But then at night I could go, meet all the family and stuff and show face and just make up a shoddy excuse not to go to the actual wedding. I don't know what to do.

Bin the wedding but say your working on an important job and will come straight from that to the reception at night, make sure your burd tells everyone that's what your doing............theeeeen hit the boozer at opening time with the lads, after 14 afternoon pints jump in a taxi, stop off at Davie Sands for a tray of stella and literally fall into the reception a complete shambles, sure winner to impress the future in-laws.

By the end of the night you should have taken off and lost your shirt, commented on your burds maws paps, vomited at the edge of the dancefloor so you don't miss your fave bit of 'Jump Around' and tried to get off with the male barman.

I see. I must have OCD or something then.

That's the nick they are in the now, having cut them earlier:

post-19168-1273162328766_thumb.jpg

I bet when you're sent to hell they just make you sit in a room and try to pick the labels off things.

I bet when you're sent to hell they just make you sit in a room and try to pick the labels off things.

:lol:

We can always hope.

At least when I'm wiping my ass or grave-robbing there is no danger of me getting dirt under them.

I don't use ebay very often, I just got an email saying I have received a second chance offer on an item I bid on, it now has a buy it now price of my maximum bid. Whats that all about and is it dodgy?

Does it imply he has a wad of moody products in his shed?

Usually he either has more than 1 item or the originally buyer has pulled out, it is legit

Has Sky News changed the font of its news ticker etc?

Yes it has

Should I go to the gym at lunchtime or wait till I've finished work? I'm getting back into the fitness thing again but this is the latest dilemma, whether it would be worth my while going earlier rather than later

Anyone go to football matches in Spain or anything? If so, when a team scored and the "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh" started instead of the "YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" we do over here - did you join in with it?

I imagine i'd feel a bit of a cock doing it if I was to go to one. I'd probably just stand and applaud the goal.

I think my FM10 is fucked. I didn't think it merited a full thread on the gaming forum, so just stuck it here.

I go to open it and get this screen on my laptop;

post-13094-12735006770113_thumb.png

What the f**k? huh.gif

Try here.

Anyone familiar with the text: "The Yellow Wallpaper" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman?

If so, would this be classed as a short story or a novel?

Short Story!!!

Anyone familiar with the text: "The Yellow Wallpaper" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman?

If so, would this be classed as a short story or a novel?

short story is what wikipedia tells me.

Edited by bullywee

short story is what wikipedia tells me.

I've checked the internet. Some places say its a short story, others that it is a novel. My teacher said that it was a novel at first but then said we could be marked down if we said it was a novel and now we need to use it for short story questions only which limits me in the questions that I can answer. mad.gif