Quick Question Thread

What is the name of the adhesive that's used to glue those little rubber feet onto electronic equipment? When the feet come off the glue still has a soft squishy quality. Is it rubber cement, or something else?

I believe it’s called “spunk jizz” you filthy animal. Keep you’re wanking habits out of here!

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

The 'do away goals count' patter is really top banter, but where did it stem from? I feel like I missed a P&B 'moment'.

I think it was before the 1st leg between Livi and Dundee United.

18 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Where the f**k is Barry Davies' gong? 

John Motson was/is fucking pish in comparison. If Ronnie Radford didn't score that goal and he didn't do a report in some inclement weather we would never have heard of the fucker, never mind a MOTD celebration and BAFTA award.

A poor mans Tony Gubba.

On 09/05/2018 at 16:16, Shandon Par said:

Is it just me or is P&B a bit wonky this morning? Karma for Jimmy85?

Did he get banned or something? I fucking hope so as he gave me a red dot for an innocuous post similar to @Melanius Mullarkey. I phoned the police but they told me to  f**k off and stop wasting their time and threatened me with arrest.  

I hope he gets banned for life and catches leprosy. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Did he get banned or something? I fucking hope so as he gave me a red dot for an innocuous post similar to @Melanius Mullarkey. I phoned the police but they told me to  f**k off and stop wasting their time and threatened me with arrest.  

I hope he gets banned for life and catches leprosy. 

Heard he made a joke about Dean Shiels and his Jap's eye. A deserved ban for life imo.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Are you going to sit and take this, James?

How long did your dotting rights last after you were binned? Suggested getting a morse code thing going with green and red but couldn't be arsed.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

How long did your dotting rights last after you were binned? Suggested getting a morse code thing going with green and red but couldn't be arsed.

I think they lasted a few weeks if I remember correctly. Or that’s what I heard anyway.

Anyone been to Lake Garda? Hit me up plz

Many many years ago. Very relaxed cafe culture. And the strangest nightclub I’ve ever been to. Firmus I think it was called. Security fences all round it and a turnstile to get in. You got handed an old style bus ticket type thing that got a hole punched in it every time you got a drink. And then at the end of the night, once buckled, you had to settle your tab before you could exit through the turnstile. Think I tried to climb the fence instead but unsurprisingly failed. [emoji1]

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Yes. Was in south of lake at Sirmione last summer and have been to Limone & Garda in north previously. Both very different. 

Happy to try help. 

Edited by PWL

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Yes. Went there on a day trip from Verona ~5 years ago.  

There were hills and water.  Can't remember anything else.  Niente, scusa.

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

scenic, but a bit dull - probably exactly what you'd expect from a lake in the mountains, mind

if you're looking for jason latham/meg style excitement, you may have to recalibrate your expectations; similarly, I don't think the Minnesota Vikings party boat poodles about between peschiera and lazise, and no sign of Captain Stabbin' (probably nsfw) and his merry crew, either

excellent red wine available in abundance, and had some very nice arrancini there, mind

depends on what you're looking for - but you can get a day ticket for about 25 euros to go from one harbour to the next on one of the ferries (use the Navigazione Laghi website to plan a route and buy tickets) all very leisurely, you can get off and catch the next ferry that comes along after a couple of hours or so - half a bottle of bardolino per stop-off and a pile of gelato, job's a good 'un.....

Edited by Herman Hessian