Quick Question Thread

Looking for some advice on somewhere to go for a night away.

Got childcare but the only way we can really work it is to get the MIL to come and stay at ours, meaning we have to make ourselves scarce...

Usually just go to Glasgow or that but looking a bit further afield. Was thinking Inverness as I fancy trying that Rocpool place.

Anywhere of less than say 3.5 hours drive from Falkirk with somewhere nice to eat and a couole of pubs really.

Suggestions welcome. Not Oban though, and preferably North rather than South

If you like the city, can't beat Glasgow (incoming!!) Sign up to Malmaison emails and, if you can do a Sunday, you can fairly regularly get an offer of a room for £25 if you spend money in the bar.

Or go nuts and go to Portavadie. I think Gunthers been but don't let that put you off. Unless you think about him as you get in the hot tub....

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Looking for some advice on somewhere to go for a night away.

Got childcare but the only way we can really work it is to get the MIL to come and stay at ours, meaning we have to make ourselves scarce...

Usually just go to Glasgow or that but looking a bit further afield. Was thinking Inverness as I fancy trying that Rocpool place.

Anywhere of less than say 3.5 hours drive from Falkirk with somewhere nice to eat and a couole of pubs really.

Suggestions welcome. Not Oban though, and preferably North rather than South

Nether Abbey Hotel in North Berwick is where my wife and I go for a "romantic" night away. Gorgeous rooms, amazing breakfast, fantastic bar/restaurant, plus you can use the spa (with outdoor jacuzzi etc) at the big Marine Macdonald hotel just down the street. Or I can offer you a spare room for the night.

@Bairnardo watch your step, they change the water on specific days.

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Nether Abbey Hotel in North Berwick is where my wife and I go for a "romantic" night away. Gorgeous rooms, amazing breakfast, fantastic bar/restaurant, plus you can use the spa (with outdoor jacuzzi etc) at the big Marine Macdonald hotel just down the street. Or I can offer you a spare room for the night.

Awaiting the usual replies, but you never know....

Had some pain around the nipple area for a couple of weeks now. Not constant but just when there's slight pressure on it. Feels like mild bruising but no bruise and I've no memory (mammary?) of having physically hurt it. So, is it bad aids or worse?

Awaiting the usual replies, but you never know....
Had some pain around the nipple area for a couple of weeks now. Not constant but just when there's slight pressure on it. Feels like mild bruising but no bruise and I've no memory (mammary?) of having physically hurt it. So, is it bad aids or worse?

Can you feel a hard lump behind it? Could be gyno

17 minutes ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

bet you mustve typed total shite in it a hunner times a day like every subject on here? still tellin loadsza lies m8?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

totes m8.

You still persisting with this shite alias 8mile? The Tony slang and overuse of emoticons have given it away. 

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks