Quick Question Thread

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ruggy in the kitchen whilst HSF entertains the Bairnardos??

I did see McGonnagals online wasnt too sure about it. Thats what she fancies but will work on trying to convince her that rocpool then round to Casa Rugster is the way to go

Might be difficult to find the caravan in Dingwall after dark.

17 minutes ago, Rugster said:

That's what I thought. Initially I thought he'd got mixed up with cafe one but he gave the website for number 27. I've honestly had better meals in wetherspoons. 

When did you last eat there?

I will admit 3 or 4 years ago it was pretty crap, but they've really upped their act over the past year or so,

That much can be gleaned from their Trip Advisor reviews :

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186543-d732287-Reviews-Number_27-Inverness_Scottish_Highlands_Scotland.html

Just now, ICTJohnboy said:

I will admit 3 or 4 years ago it was pretty crap, but they've really upped their act over the past year or so,

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186543-d732287-Reviews-Number_27-Inverness_Scottish_Highlands_Scotland.html

Are you on commission for the sale of that place?

4 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Hope you got commission for the reviews. The Oakwood was number one restaurant in Inverness for years, the food was like it was prepared by a 13 year old as a school project. It's still number 3. Fig and Thistle is number one, f**k knows what that is.

Edited by welshbairn

Me and Mrs Boo love staying over in Inverness when my team are up there.....it's been a while now!! Always stay in Premier Inn or Travelodge. Don't know if it's still there but nice restaurant by the river....Mustard Seed or sumat?

Just now, jimmy boo said:

Me and Mrs Boo love staying over in Inverness when my team are up there.....it's been a while now!! Always stay in Premier Inn or Travelodge. Don't know if it's still there but nice restaurant by the river....Mustard Seed or sumat?

Yes, Mustard Seed is very good. Inverness is actually pretty good for restaurants on the whole. 

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

After the Dundee, Glasgow subway and Grimbo's effort at an Edinburgh pub crawl, maybe we should try an Inverness one? I'll probably be washing my hair that night, if I find any.

Grimbos Edinburgh pub crawl was just him and a mate getting drunk in a few pubs. One of the saddest threads I've read, and I occasionally look in the wrestling forum.

32 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Kinky sod!

Still, anything goes.