Quick Question Thread

5 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Has anyone seen @Dee Man recently?

Australian intruder 'drank champagne and fell asleep'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-40785646

I heard that on the news yesterday. The nick I got in at the weekend I wouldn't have been surprised to find out it was me. Aff it.

3 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Also if I do make it to the weekend why can't I get a hotel for Saturday night in Inverness for much under 200 quid? Surely united aren't that much of a draw.

The Black Isle Show and Belladrum might have something to do with it. Though God knows what the big attraction is for tractors, cows, geriatric bands and seriously declined football teams.

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The Black Isle Show and Belladrum might have something to do with it. Though God knows what the big attraction is for tractors, cows, geriatric bands and seriously declined football teams.

Some come down for recent cup winners right enough.

Who are the more popular team in Edinburgh out of Hearts and Hibs? I used to see fans of both clubs fairly regularly but have noticed that since moving down to Edinburgh almost everyone I see around my place who is wearing a scarf or a top is wearing Hearts stuff.

16 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Who are the more popular team in Edinburgh out of Hearts and Hibs? I used to see fans of both clubs fairly regularly but have noticed that since moving down to Edinburgh almost everyone I see around my place who is wearing a scarf or a top is wearing Hearts stuff.

Do you live on gorgie road?

On 03/08/2017 at 23:04, invergowrie arab said:

I drank a 500 ml bottle of water between 8 and 9 and have pissed 5 times since. Am I going to die?

You'll be all right. Now if you'd drunk a 5 ml bottle and pissed 500 times...

On 03/08/2017 at 23:04, invergowrie arab said:

I drank a 500 ml bottle of water between 8 and 9 and have pissed 5 times since. Am I going to die?

Depends. What colour is it?

Do whore-houses have showers or do folk just do their thing and walk out smelling of, well... you know?

Asking for a friend.

They let you, well they insist you, wash your dick in the sink.

Replying for a friend.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Do whore-houses have showers or do folk just do their thing and walk out smelling of, well... you know?

Asking for a friend.

They have excellent shower facilities in Spain. My friend tells me he occasionally pops in for a shower and just ignores the whores.

Edited to add... And half of them don't speak any English.

Edited by ICTJohnboy