Quick Question Thread

I do, on the bi-annual occasions P&B asks me to sign in, but only because it makes me feel like James Bond. Not sure what it does, really.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Cheers that never occurred to me.

Next question, why the f**k does anyone sign in as anonymous?    :lol:

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

P&B... I simply cannot decide for tonights scran between chippy, chinese or kebab shop.

Thoughts?

(Dont feel too bad for the losers, I still have 2 more nights of fending for myself after this so they may get some business)

If you are based in Falkirk, then get a fish supper from Benny T's.

Benny T's isn't bad, they do a good pizza and the chips are decent but I reckon Sinbad's down beside Dominos is the best for a traditional supper, everything cooked fresh.  you have to wait a while but it's worth it.  They do a battered square(or Lorne, or Slice) sausage supper which I haven't tried yet but sounds like perfect hangover material.

Had a Sinbad's the other night, can confirm everything is fresh as they never have f**k all sitting ready.

Food is grand, only thing is you'd never know about half of the stuff they do as they only have about 6 suppers listed up on the board. Think you need a degree in water boarding to find out what they actually offer.

41 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Q: Is it just Dunfermline which has adopted the word 'brutal' for anything negative, or is this a far wider reaching phenomenon of annoyance?

When I first moved up here I remember a fellae I used to work with would describe things as brutal a lot but said it in a laughy type way. Which I found confusing.

This was in Edinburgh, I don't think he came from Dunfermline?

G-Bo 

Anyone any advice on getting rid of hundreds of ants in the garden?

Tried powder, spray and those wee traps you get but just went out and there was hundreds just going mental all over the place.

Thankfully we shouldn't be here too much longer as our landlord is useless.