Livingston - all the threads merged

Scott Gallagher released by Hibs. Would be a good signing for goalkeeper I'd reckon?
Also Jamie Insall released. Reckon if his drugs issue is resolved he will end up at EF but might be worth a punt in the championship?

As I said on the East Fife thread, I don't think Insall is good enough for us. He ran riot against us in our first away game against them but did very little since, and wasn't even getting starts with them. He only scored 6 goals in the league and 3 of those was in games against Livi.

I'd like him back on loan again to see how he does in the Championship, even a loan deal up to Xmas would be good, then if he does well perhaps Hearts would give him some game time in the Premiership.

Big White is a better player but I think Todorov would fit in better with Buchanan and Mullen, whereas White clashes more with Buchanan and I don't think it works as well for the team. Still to sign Buchs back up right enough.

Just now, whereismillar said:

Yer man hopkin at the Alloa v Airdrie game today  looking at ryan ??

Hope so. If Buchs aint signing then Ryan would be a good replacement. Wouldn't mind the both of them at Livi next season though.

Though the way he's mopping up midfielders from League One teams it might be Kirkpatrick he's after.:lol:

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

33 minutes ago, Livithegreat said:

Can Buch's back at Alloa if they make it back to the Championship. If he was going to sign he would have done it by now. 

Cant see it (buchs coming here ) livi would have a better chance of staying up with thier resources ect..he would surely want full time ?

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

A few clubs are chasing Marc McNulty for his services, not seen wee Scougs mentioned though. Could come sign for us to get himself in the shop window, we're a bit light in the midfield area.

Scougall has been linked with Saints, and was a guest at the game at the weekend 

18 for me didn't get Bowman, Maximo, John Murphy or Brian Welsh which I'm not kicking myself too much apart from Maximo all I knew is we had a Brazilian completely forgot his name.