Livingston - all the threads merged

Another good signing, adds experience to the side and happy to have Raffa here for another season to hopefully help us stabilise in the championship next season

I'd expect a few others to sign in the coming days and weeks too, I think Hoppy wants to get most of this squad signed up for next season before they all go on holiday. 

15 hours ago, Afro said:

That's De Vita signed up for next season as well. It's all coming together quite nicely, when's the drama coming? :lol:

Liam Kelly's loan wasn't officially renewed; 3 point deduction and 5k fine for every game he played sounds about right. 

3 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Liam Kelly's loan wasn't officially renewed; 3 point deduction and 5k fine for every game he played sounds about right. 

I know you're kidding, but...

Given the deal involved two of the most bampot clubs to ever exist in Scottish football, this wouldn't surprise me one iota.

Shaun Byrne signs up for next season now too.

AFAIK that's:
Danny Mullen
Scott Pittman
Rafa De Vita
Dec Gallagher
Craig Halkett
Shaun Byrne
Matthew Knox
Josh Mullin

Not sure on the rest, if some were given 2 year deals last season:

Sean Crighton ?
Alan Lithgow?
Nicky Cadden?
Mark Millar?
Jackson Longridge?
Mikey Miller?
Jordan Sinclair

And still waiting to hear back from Liam Buchanan, hopefully Keaghan will sign too.

23 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Shaun Byrne signs up for next season now too.

AFAIK that's:
Danny Mullen
Scott Pittman
Rafa De Vita
Dec Gallagher
Craig Halkett
Shaun Byrne
Matthew Knox
Josh Mullin

Not sure on the rest, if some were given 2 year deals last season:

Sean Crighton ?
Alan Lithgow?
Nicky Cadden?
Mark Millar?
Jackson Longridge?
Mikey Miller?
Jordan Sinclair

And still waiting to hear back from Liam Buchanan, hopefully Keaghan will sign too.

Sean Crighton, Alan Lithgow and Nicky Cadden all signed 2 year deals so are all signed for next season. 

Mikey Miller, Jackson Longridge, Jacobs and Buchs I recon will sign new terms. 

Mark Millar, Jordan Sinclair, Morgyn Neill, and Dale Carrick will likely all get released. 

Edited by andylivi1

Mark Millar will probably go down as one of the most pointless signings in our history. That's quite some feat.

Would like to see Miller, Longridge, Jacobs and Buchanan all stay. That would give us an excellent basis for a squad going into June to pick up some 'keepers, a RB and another winger.

13 minutes ago, Afro said:

Mark Millar will probably go down as one of the most pointless signings in our history. That's quite some feat.

Would like to see Miller, Longridge, Jacobs and Buchanan all stay. That would give us an excellent basis for a squad going into June to pick up some 'keepers, a RB and another winger.

I have to admit I expected so much more from him, expected him to stroll this league and he's not really looked overly interested, one I wouldn't give a contract too. 

I actually think Sinclair has looked better than Millar, but he isn't going to get into the team next season so he'd be as well looking for somewhere else.

If Longridge, Buchanan, Jacobs and Miller sign then we'll have a pretty competitive squad that all could get into the starting eleven and the standard wouldn't drop. Then just another 3 or 4 new signing to try and improve the squad some more and we'd be sorted.

26 minutes ago, Afro said:

Was definitely pointless but he actually played, lets not forget David Luongo, Curtis Jones and Jacob Esposito. 

Esposito moved on before his international clearance came through, Jones' only appearance involved an OG in a friendly, but f**k knows what Luongo was doing for a season :lol:

Jesus Garcia Tena training with us. Would be a good signing but think if we did bring him in we'd probably be looking at releasing Lithgow, unless we're happy with having 5 CBs. 

Lithgow has looked good in recent games but really think he'd be out his depth in the championship.
Jesus has showed us already how good he is.
Really hope he signs up. Really would like to see Carrick get another shot next season.

5 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Jesus Garcia Tena training with us. Would be a good signing but think if we did bring him in we'd probably be looking at releasing Lithgow, unless we're happy with having 5 CBs. 

itshappening.gif

40 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

How has Shaun Byrne done? Always thought he looked like a decent player but could completely missing for a few games.

Been absolutely fantastic for us, he is so calm on the ball, he doesn't have much pace but his ability allows him to stroll past players with ease. 

His style has allowed Scott Pittman to really flourish further forward, great partnership in the middle of the park for us, looking forward to seeing if they can make the step up and be as effective, I think they can.