Livingston - all the threads merged

Dunno but we had more than Ayr did last season, and with the Hearts sex offender still playing for them we're going to get quite a few Jambo's at our games this season.

True, but Ayr had suffered a relegation after a spectacular, unbelievable loss of form the previous season and everybody was sick of it whilst Livi have stormed their way through the divisions.

It'll be interesting to see the crowds for next season for both clubs, hope there are decent away supports to bring an atmosphere to the games, the 2nd was woeful.

Dunno but we had more than Ayr did last season, and with the Hearts sex offender still playing for them we're going to get quite a few Jambo's at our games this season.

Doubt this. Football fans constantly say that they are not going to renew their season for one reason or another, but 95% of the time they do. It just a knee-jerk reaction to the Craig Thomson shenanigans, no doubt they will end up renew their season ticket.

Also posted this in the Summer Transfer Thread:

Anyway back to the football Ive heard that Livi are in talks with a boy Johnny Stewart who has just been released by Hearts? I know for a fact as well that Johnny Brown who played for Livi 2 seasons ago and the Albion last year is also training with us. I know Bollan has said we have players training just to allow them to maintain fitness but Brown is one i wouldnt mind seeing come in. would mean we could move Barr into the middle with Watson and have Brown and Talbot at fullbuck. The further away MacDonald is from the starting 11 the better IMO

Also posted this in the Summer Transfer Thread:

Anyway back to the football Ive heard that Livi are in talks with a boy Johnny Stewart who has just been released by Hearts? I know for a fact as well that Johnny Brown who played for Livi 2 seasons ago and the Albion last year is also training with us. I know Bollan has said we have players training just to allow them to maintain fitness but Brown is one i wouldnt mind seeing come in. would mean we could move Barr into the middle with Watson and have Brown and Talbot at fullbuck. The further away MacDonald is from the starting 11 the better IMO

Explain....

Not much to explain. I just don't rate the boy. He doesn't seem comfortable on the ball, poor distribution. Commits numerous fouls and most annoyingly in my eyes when he makes a mistake at the back he immediately turns to the manager and shouts that it was the other defenders faults to cover his own back. It's no coincidence in my eyes that when we went on a great run of conceding no goals he was nowhere to be seen

Rumor from The Sun say that Hibs are targeting Gary Bollan.

My link

I think it is a lot of rubbish. Why would Bollan go from a club on the up to one which is in a clear downward spiral. IMO, he would be moving down the managerial ladder.

Not much to explain. I just don't rate the boy. He doesn't seem comfortable on the ball, poor distribution. Commits numerous fouls and most annoyingly in my eyes when he makes a mistake at the back he immediately turns to the manager and shouts that it was the other defenders faults to cover his own back. It's no coincidence in my eyes that when we went on a great run of conceding no goals he was nowhere to be seen

You must be on the wind-up. Nobody could honestly agree with such drivel.

I don't really believe anyone thinks that for one minute, Hibs are a big club with the potential to attract 17,000 + crowds if they are doing well, they had a terrible season last year but with a couple of new signings they could easily be fighting for a top 4 finish, Livi have done well but Hibs are a massive step up, Bollan has done a great job and deserves the attention

My link

I think it is a lot of rubbish. Why would Bollan go from a club on the up to one which is in a clear downward spiral. IMO, he would be moving down the managerial ladder.

:lol: totally cringeworthy deluded pish :lol: funniest thing I've seen on this thread :lol: you're a fucking idiot :lol:

My link

Your response is clearly tongue in cheek!!

I can't see Hibs taking a chance on a manager who hasn't managed any higher than Division 2. Despite his obvious talents.

Going off his conversations on twitter with former Thistle player Conrad Balatoni, Jonathan Brown is close to or may already be, I don't know, signing for Livi.

Don't know about Balatoni but I did hear that Brown is looking to sign. I thought he came onto a game quite well before he went back to Hearts last time so would be happy to have him on board. Allows Barr to move to centre defence if Watson/MacDonald get injured or lose form.

Before Bollan thinks about jumping upto the SPL level he needs a season or 2 in this division to find his feet against proper opposition. Its all fine and dandy playing against teams you should be horsing every week on paper but the real test starts now there is a more level playing field. He should learn alot in this division.

A baptism of fire in the SPL at a club like Hibs would be an absolute disaster for him .

Mind you its in the Sun so it must be true like that time Kris Boyd was going to Celtic........

I'd be pleased with signing Brown - looked the part last time he was with us, albeit in the Third. If we do sign him though, it makes Nixon look like a bit of a fanny after he said we weren't signing anybody. :lol:

Before Bollan thinks about jumping upto the SPL level he needs a season or 2 in this division to find his feet against proper opposition. Its all fine and dandy playing against teams you should be horsing every week on paper but the real test starts now there is a more level playing field. He should learn alot in this division.

A baptism of fire in the SPL at a club like Hibs would be an absolute disaster for him .

Mind you its in the Sun so it must be true like that time Kris Boyd was going to Celtic........

So if Hibs ask him to become manager with a big hike in wages he should turn them down because he wants a couple of seasons to find his feet in the first division ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: