Livingston - all the threads merged

Mcl you can investigate about this.

Tesco will relocate the stadium. The council canceled the debt to the new consortium ( Neil Rankine.................). Private money to the council people????

Easy. The CVA was a big fraud against the creditors. They decided to put the club in administration for private reasons.

WLC refused money from Massone. Why????

Scottish Mafia ?????

The new consortium decided to play in 3 division.

Do You Know wHY?

Because they wanted show to the people that aldomvale is too big for Livi.

Is better to sell to Tesco.....

Neil at the public meeting said : Aldomvale is a big elefant!!!!!!

Ciao ragazzi aprite gli occhi. Il calcio deve essere prima di tutto un divertimento.

Questa gente uccide i sogni della gente per ragioni private.

Il Livi era pronto per vincere la 1 division.

Hanno creato tutta una serie di problemi per realizzare i loro interessi.

Sveglia amici.

A presto....

:lol: f**k off, Angelo.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Mcl you can investigate about this.

Tesco will relocate the stadium. The council canceled the debt to the new consortium ( Neil Rankine.................). Private money to the council people????

Easy. The CVA was a big fraud against the creditors. They decided to put the club in administration for private reasons.

WLC refused money from Massone. Why????

Scottish Mafia ?????

The new consortium decided to play in 3 division.

Do You Know wHY?

Because they wanted show to the people that aldomvale is too big for Livi.

Is better to sell to Tesco.....

Neil at the public meeting said : Aldomvale is a big elefant!!!!!!

Ciao ragazzi aprite gli occhi. Il calcio deve essere prima di tutto un divertimento.

Questa gente uccide i sogni della gente per ragioni private.

Il Livi era pronto per vincere la 1 division.

Hanno creato tutta una serie di problemi per realizzare i loro interessi.

Sveglia amici.

A presto....

Have a green dot :)

There is certainly something fishy about the way the council suddenly jumped into bed with Rankine.

No-one answered the question: have the "Trust" got a backup business plan like last time they claimed it was good practice to always have one just in case?

I hear they are upset with the club as they have blanked all their questions about the new stadium rumours and refuse to discuss anything of importance with them.

If I was a member (:lol:) I would be asking why all the "Trust's" money has gone and they still have no shares?

They got a director on the board but Dave was using them for that purpose and he won't tell them jack shit now :lol:

Have a green dot from me too Angelo :lol:

What's the weather like on your planet Angelo? Raining mushroom princes and unicorns?

I would say it must be lonely not having the spotlight on you, but with an ego your size I dare say your own company is enough.

Perhaps you could respectfully take your incompetence and stick it where the sun don't shine. You couldn't run a bath never mind a football club. We'll be sure to warn any club of exactly how you operate should you decide to try getting involved again...

There is certainly something fishy about the way the council suddenly jumped into bed with Rankine.

No-one answered the question: have the "Trust" got a backup business plan like last time they claimed it was good practice to always have one just in case?

I hear they are upset with the club as they have blanked all their questions about the new stadium rumours and refuse to discuss anything of importance with them.

If I was a member (laugh.gif) I would be asking why all the "Trust's" money has gone and they still have no shares?

They got a director on the board but Dave was using them for that purpose and he won't tell them jack shit now laugh.gif

Have a green dot from me too my darling Angelo. laugh.gif

Please, please, please make me a memeber and i'll stop all these bitter posts.

wink.gif

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Dave Stoker is far too much in cahoots with Nixon for his role via the Trust to ever offer anything meaningful for the supporters. And yet no-one is publicly asking the question of the trust rep to challenge the board on the new ground rumours. Funny that.

Are you suggesting that instead of picking up the phone and asking Mr Stoker what is and isn't happening, I should post in a 583 page thread on Pie & Bovril and hope he reads it?

Are you suggesting that instead of picking up the phone and asking Mr Stoker what is and isn't happening, I should post in a 583 page thread on Pie & Bovril and hope he reads it?

Naturally. That is the way of things here.

But I really, really hope Mad Massone lets rip another embittered rant: they were always a hoot. However the mere fact he's still showing an interest in the Scottish game should be a source of worry to quite a few clubs in need of an urgent cash injection. These clubs and their supporters should note however that Massone only ever pays in beans. And despite his best Mussolini-esque rhetoric, they're not magic and don't turn into beanstalks.

Agreed. I'm not sure why MCL and others post questions here when they could quite easily just ask the relevant parties.

It's all about transparency and openness. Why won't the fan's rep on the board make a public statement about the new stadium plans? Is it because he's a puppet and doesn't get to know the real business going on ?

Edited by MCL

It's all about transparency and openness. Why won't the fan's rep on the board make a public statement about the new stadium plans? Is it because he's a puppet and doesn't get to know the real business going on ?

In a word, no.

Should the club respond to every rumour, no matter how silly? Hell, we've had everything thrown our way by the "grapevine" bar alien abduction, so I'd sooner see LFC get on with the job at hand rather than stoop to making statements on non-issues. No other club does so I can't see why Livi should be the exception. The club's more open and honest now than at any time in its history, and I'm happy with that.

In a word, no.

Should the club respond to every rumour, no matter how silly? Hell, we've had everything thrown our way by the "grapevine" bar alien abduction, so I'd sooner see LFC get on with the job at hand rather than stoop to making statements on non-issues. No other club does so I can't see why Livi should be the exception. The club's more open and honest now than at any time in its history, and I'm happy with that.

It's been alluded to by club officials in The Scotsman so why not let the fans know what is happening?

What is the purpose of having a fan's rep on.the board if he doesn't represent the fans?

It's been alluded to by club officials in The Scotsman so why not let the fans know what is happening?

What is the purpose of having a fan's rep on.the board if he doesn't represent the fans?

The Scotsman also had Robbie Williams playing up front for us the other week so I treat its coverage with a health degree of cynicism.

When there's something to tell the fans then their rep will do so. Until then, there's absolutely no need for him or anyone at the club to waste their time responding to idle gossip.

The Scotsman also had Robbie Williams playing up front for us the other week so I treat its coverage with a health degree of cynicism.

When there's something to tell the fans then their rep will do so. Until then, there's absolutely no need for him or anyone at the club to waste their time responding to idle gossip.

There's a difference between a hack writing down the wrong name and a direct quote from the Chairman though (which would suggest it's not idle gossip).

It's hardly a waste of time when so many fans are starting to discuss the possibility of moving, fuelled by the quotes in the paper. Easy just to send you a quick email to stick something up on the OS :)