Livingston - all the threads merged

Are you sure?

Go on create MCL & post to prove you're not? laugh.gif

CDE has asked me several times to rejoin but I always refuse.

I prefer to be part of this community where opposing views can be discussed rather than over there where you have to agree with the party line. It's boring. :lol:

CDE has asked me several times to rejoin but I always refuse.

I prefer to be part of this community where opposing views can be discussed rather than over there where you have to agree with the party line. It's boring. laugh.gif

That seems like a big excuse laugh.gif

boring laugh.gif

That seems like a big excuse laugh.gif

boring laugh.gif

Don't need an excuse. I'm sure CDE would confirm if you asked him. There are plenty people on here will confirm it's boring and full of inbred retards :lol: :lol: :lol:

You cannae use that word...It's against the rules and quite offensiveph34r.gif .. Deary, deary me missus... It would seem I have a good reason to give you negative rep tonight..

Bad PLL ....sad.gif

You are a bad Ghostie, don't turn it round on me, I was quoting someone you "confirmed". I will sadly have to give you another one for that. biggrin.gif

An insignificant appeal? WOW.

That means it's only £37000 we are losing this month :D

Interesting note in the programme tonight that we sent a cheque to East Stirlingshire for all of the money that they lost from the game being postponed which I think is a nice touch.

That means it's only £37000 we are losing this month :D

Interesting note in the programme tonight that we sent a cheque to East Stirlingshire for all of the money that they lost from the game being postponed which I think is a nice touch.

I presume the cheque won't bounce? Did the Trust's Fighting Fund donate the money to East Stirling?

Seriously, I think it is more aligned with "common courtesy", than a "nice touch".