Livingston - all the threads merged

What was the point?
Your general posting is what 'annoys' me, not your agenda on here.

Actually over 1200 there at Almondvale today. Not amazing but of an acceptable 3rd division standard. The only thoughts going through my head were "That promotion champagne is going to taste so sweet" and "The farmers canny beat Killie? They're heading back where they belong."

Edited by EdinburghLivi

I mentioned it about 5 pages back but don't know why it has taken so long to come out through media.

Whatever, you have been found guilty of scratching the fixture, nothing for you or your club to be proud of. Yes you have been let off very lightly so I guess that is why you are laughing. Me? I'd be relieved.

Let's move on and hopefully you can avoid tarnishing the history books again. <_<

Can't help but :lol: as the usual suspects that make up the majority of this thread will be livi...d, or at least disappointed. :D

Wouldn't say being relegated 2 div was let off lightly, but yes i'm relieved this episode has been put to bed at last and we can get on with winning the league.

Yes but players you couldn't afford.

Took 4 years before we couldn't afford them as most came from our promotion winning season in the 1st Div.

Anyway the point was that we had good players, not if we could afford them or not, and for a Dundee fan to comment is fucking hilarious, concidering they went bust with players they couldn't afford, even more hilarious they feel JUST having 1 admin makes them feel they can comment on our poorly run club in an ever so superior kind of way, what fucking tools they are. :rolleyes:

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Took 4 years before we couldn't afford them as most came from our promotion winning season in the 1st Div.

I don't think that's quite right. A lot of new players were brought in when we got to the SPL and it could be argued that the ones that we kept from winning the 1st division were on higher than normal wages for the division.

I don't think that's quite right. A lot of new players were brought in when we got to the SPL and it could be argued that the ones that we kept from winning the 1st division were on higher than normal wages for the division.

What from Airdrie when they went bust? <_<

Marv, Toastie and Tosh came from Raith, Bazza from ICT, Broto and Fernandez from Airdrie during admin, think Brinquin was signed in the 1st too, so that's 7 anyway, plus the ones we had already in the team, i'd say that was most of the SPL team that came from the 1st Div, added to that was Rubio and Quino in the 1st season in SPL.