Livingston - all the threads merged

Livi were being propped up by fleecing that daftie lottery winner as well as fleecing anything and everything else that came across their path. The whole rise from the lower leagues was funded by debt. Same as Gretna did.

The footballing debt was 3.5 million, hardly say that was overly big concidering nearly every club in ths SPL at that time was in the red, off-field activities such as office blocks made it up to 10 million and McGuiness got stiffed for the lot when we went into admin.

The footballing debt was 3.5 million, hardly say that was overly big concidering nearly every club in ths SPL at that time was in the red, off-field activities such as office blocks made it up to 10 million and McGuiness got stiffed for the lot when we went into admin.

:lol:

And could you afford to pay it back?

No.

Guest el bawbag
:lol:

And could you afford to pay it back?

No.

we don't know that. we couldn't service a debt of 10 million but that includes the office block etc. i think 3.5 million would have been bad but possibly managable.

we don't know that. we couldn't service a debt of 10 million but that includes the office block etc. i think 3.5 million would have been bad but possibly managable.

St.Mirren are a bigger club than Livingston and we struggled with a debt of 2 million. Livi have a core support of about a thousand. They were fucking playing themselves when they racked up that sort of debt. Ridiculous.

Agreed - I was just making the point large creditors do it every day and are used to the process. While the club might be daft they are not stupid and to steady the ship you sort these creditors first and generally sort the smaller ones later (maybe hoping some of them go away?)

Ceditors like HMRC and the Council would be quite easy to negotiate with when a new owner takes over a business. They would restructure the debts and arrange a payments within a new business plan.

I'm pretty sure the new owners are hoping that the smaller creditors will give up and go away though.

Its ok MCL, as we're Fake Fans, we won't mind sending the club we love packing into the abyss of Administration.

Did he mean us ??? :lol:

They'll only go into admin if they don't have any money. The Italians are millionaires, allegedly...

Go play on the motorway ya fuckwit. :P wasn't me that started this shite.

I've been a season ticket holder for 8 years, fucknows what amount of money i put into the club had to do with anything though ya twat.

Well Fcukwit when you invest as much as I do in the club come back and talk to me until then shut the fcuk up ande face the front, as you do nothing but sound like a broken record

You know hee haw about business and you open your mouth and let your belly rumble. :rolleyes:

I can't believe that this thread is still going on. I realise I'm not helping by posting :lol:

Given that there is no financial crisis, can't we just start talking about something else?

comical_ali.jpg

You dyslexic?? :lol:

What you supposedly put more money into Livi than me so i'm not entitled to an opinion, behave yourself. This whole threads boring as f**k so lets freshen it up with a slagging match. :lol: na lets not, fucking broken records were the ones on the LiviLions board and it's spilled onto here.

No idea what you do or if you run a business, but as i said i did and without getting into any money troubles, so obviously your talking crap with that post.

I shouldn't have called you a fuckwit just because you told me to shut the f**k up :lol: a bit silly getting into abuse like a 12 years old on the internet, so i'll leave it at that. ;)

That'll be because everyone you did business with paid you, which is the issue here as these people haven't been paid. What you did when you ran your own business is irrelevant.

Agreed but that fellow cast dispersions on my business accrument which were false. ;)

It's acumen.

I always had you pegged for a 16 year old, hard to believe you ran your own business. ;)

Edited by Nizzy

The issue is whether the Italians have a case for not paying them what they are owed, can't say one way or another, as someones put it on the LiviLions boars and i'll quote them...

"Livingston will be a limited company and as such will be responsible for any liabilities - UNLESS an agreement was made with the previous shareholders that certain debt/liability would remain with the departing shareholder"

That will be that then. I should have told my lawyer to disregard all those dusty old books he has and check up on Livilions instead for the definitive on Corporate Law ... :lol:

Agreed but that fellow cast dispersions on my business accrument which were false. ;)

The issue is whether the Italians have a case for not paying them what they are owed, can't say one way or another, as someones put it on the LiviLions boars and i'll quote them...

You don't half talk alot of p!sh. You should engage your brain before you type :rolleyes::P

Deary dear, pot kettle black, esp the broken record comment earlier, if you must make a comment at least post something substantial that can be discussed, easy to just say someones talking pish and other ramblings your coming out with, tried being civil earlier but really, go F.UCK yourself ya moronic dickhead twat. :D

try reading the subject matter before letting your belly rumble :rolleyes::rolleyes:

the bottom line is you know hew haw how bad a financial state oour club is in.

Fuckme it was tongue in cheek to lighten the mood, obv didn't work going by the fuckwits last post, in all the posts i've done you pick on that to make a comment, well done. :rolleyes: Hasn't this thread ran it's course, seems to be just lets abuse one another now. :rolleyes: Personaly i don't give a f.uck whether you get paid or not, was just getting fed up with all the constant bleating about it on the forums. :)

Off to nursery now........... :rolleyes::P