Livingston - all the threads merged

3 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Get used to it Livi folks, this is what passes as humour in Perth. They’re also a bunch of smug, know all, c***s. Random Guy will claim he knew who you’re manager was going to be, how much he’s getting paid, what his budget is etc. You’ll be longing for VT before you know it.

After having the dreadful patter from the Airdrie fans 2 seasons ago and the Falkirk fans last season this is nothing, they'd have to go some to be worse than those two.

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

We'll give it good try.

I've laid down a challenge for you now.  You'll have to be more dickish and tedious with your trolling though. 

Ayr fans were murder too but that was a while ago, we've managed to avoid them the last 3 seasons when they came up we went down, and then vice versa, then we came up here as they came into the Championship.

1 hour ago, Mpire said:

or they are trying to fix it cause it always breaks so needs to come off-line?? 

Was that a question or a statement ? I’m more than aware how a website works with my HNC in web design but thanks for reminding me how web hosting works. Much appreciated my friend. I’m going to presume that no one has heard anything of why the website is down so I will just have to go with what Mark ‘Mpire’ Zuckerberg said/asked with all his ‘??’ Etc. 

18 minutes ago, LiviLion00 said:

Was that a question or a statement ? I’m more than aware how a website works with my HNC in web design but thanks for reminding me how web hosting works. Much appreciated my friend. I’m going to presume that no one has heard anything of why the website is down so I will just have to go with what Mark ‘Mpire’ Zuckerberg said/asked with all his ‘??’ Etc. 

Bragging about a HNC on a football forum is a bit weird m8. Will you get equally defensive every time someone offers a slightly different reason to anything?

5 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Bragging about a HNC on a football forum is a bit weird m8. Will you get equally defensive every time someone offers a slightly different reason to anything?

Defensive as in what your being right now? I was just expressing that I’m clued up on the situation. What good would it have been me just claiming I know. None probably so I explained that I have a HNC. Not ‘bragging’ in the slightest lol. Why would I brag about going to college for a year ? But if that’s what people do who you know then cool. But trust me mate I was not ‘bragging’ about anything. Certainly not a HNC. But by all means crack on with they false claims though. ‘Bragging’ haha next joke please? 

1 minute ago, LiviLion00 said:

Defensive as in what your being right now? I was just expressing that I’m clued up on the situation. What good would it have been me just claiming I know. None probably so I explained that I have a HNC. Not ‘bragging’ in the slightest lol. Why would I brag about going to college for a year ? But if that’s what people do who you know then cool. But trust me mate I was not ‘bragging’ about anything. Certainly not a HNC. But by all means crack on with they false claims though. ‘Bragging’ haha next joke please? 

tenor.gif.24784aca7f92ef3b5449605ce7508d3d.gif

4 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

The St Johnstone fans aren't really annoying us enough to start anything so we're just going to start on each other instead.  I love the close season. :lol:

I'll have you know I have a degree in starting on people, so there.

10 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

The St Johnstone fans aren't really annoying us enough to start anything so we're just going to start on each other instead.  I love the close season. :lol:

to be fair I was just asking a simple question to start off with :lol: don’t know how it escalated so quickly but maybe I shouldn’t be bragging about my college qualifications in future... HA